Revelation...

A/N: I do wish you liked the first chap!!! Keep on reading... onegai!!!

Arigatou minna!!!

Warnings: Mature Themes

...

Ryuzaki Sakuno's POV:

Flashback:

It's a pain to see him relying on a breathing mask. I entered the ambulance bringing him in Jounan Hospital. It was also the place where he was born. I can really feel chills and nervousness building up inside me. I don't want to lose him. I kept holding his hand and there were three times that he almost slipped and leave me. Arigatou, Kamisama. He's still with me, hanging on. I looked outside and I saw hundreds of stars. We could have been gazing at it today if only the tsunami did not hit us. I am truly disappointed!!! Ryoma... hang on!

Sakuno's POV end.

...

The news has reached all over the world and when the news came up, the Echizen Family, Ryuzaki Family and Echizen's team mates were surprised.

Rinko quickly tried to call his son but he doesn't answer. She's close into crying now.

Nanjiroh saw her crying and tried to comfort her. She's currently crying and deep inside her heart, she wishes that both of them are safe. She was closely watching the television until Ryoma's name came up at the news.

The reporter had said: "Echizen Ryoma, also known as the Prince of Tennis, the youngest champion of the US Open and won consecutive youth awards, we sadly report to you that he is one of the unlucky victims of the disaster. The doctors of Jounan Hospital are still closely monitoring him and they are reluctant in telling the media about his real condition but they told us that he had slipped into a coma. We do pay our prayers and wishes..."

The news made her more depressed. At first it was just them who are surprised but when the other regulars also learned that he is one of the victims, all became worried for him.

After an hour, Rinko's phone rang. She quickly answered it. Her tears were falling down painfully. "Moshi moshi?"

The person who called her is her father-in-law. Dr. Echizen Jiroh is also a high profile president of the Echizen Brothers Corporation.

"Rinko-san... how are you?" he asked weakly.

He's also working as a pediatric doctor and since he learned that his grandson has been a victim of the disaster, he quickly took the responsibility of looking on his condition.

"Father, why are you calling us?" she asked. Nanjiroh quickly went beside her.

"You need to go and see your son in Jounan Hospital. I'm his doctor. You've got to support the girl with him and him, too. There are many things we can't talk on phone that's why you need to be with them," he said.

Both hung up their phones. Doctor Echizen Jiroh looked at his grandson and his girlfriend. Up until now, Sakuno is crying on his bed begging for him to wake up. She kept holding his right hand as she painfully cry, watching him breathe through an oxygen mask. An IV is also stuck on his arms. His arms, chest, forehead and legs were also bandaged.

For another thirty minutes, his parents and Nanako came in the hospital. They quickly asked the room where Echizen Ryoma is at the nurse's corner. "Echizen Ryoma is in room 408, Intensive Care Unit in the pediatric ward at the twelfth floor. Doctor Echizen is waiting for you," she said. "I was told to escort you there." The green-colored hair girl went outside the nurse's ward and told the three of them to follow her. The three have already calmed down inside the elevator but as they approach the twelfth floor, nervousness came back inside them. The elevator opened. Rinko's grip on the red bag full of his things tightened. She's too nervous at what she might see if ever she had her glimpse of her son. The silver doors opened.