The Unexpected Fiancee

A/N: Hope you don't kill me guys but I'm absolutely updating two chapters this holidat season because new year is approaching!!! Most of all, I've been busy for so many days already!

...

"Tezu-ka-senpai....," I was so surprised by what he told me.

"The Atobe Zaibatsu is larger than the Ryuzakis' company and we all know that if you marry Atobe's sister and meet up with her, there's a large possibility that you can have more power in your position soon enough. Atobe's father, after all is nearest to become one of the senators in our country," Tezuka-senpai told me.

I clutched my fist. I couldn't possibly accept this. No way in hell I'll allow myself to become like my great grandfather, Echizen Shinichiro!!!

"R-Ryoma!?" I looked at her and I saw her tearing up. I glared at my senpai.

"What's with that expression, Echizen?" he asked me.

I snickered, "I don't want any position. I will just become what I wanted to. I won't marry anyone!"

"Apparently Ryoma, your grandpas tried to stop their plans for you, too but Atobe's father did warn them that if you disobey, he will destroy Ryuzaki Enterprises and not Echizen Brothers Corporation. The Corporation that you'll inherit is too important for the country's economy and benefit, too. If you really love Sakuno, you won't hurt her family, right?" Tezuka-senpai told me.

I looked at him, "Sore wa uso da yo ne?"

Tezuka-senpai shook his head, "You have to follow or her family would blame you for their downfall if you disobey."

"Sakuno!!! SAKUNO!!!" tears flowed in her eyes. I held her hands tightly. I wanted to comfort her but I don't know how.

She gripped her hands at me and told me, "I'm fine. I'm fine, Ryoma."

"But we promised each other that we'll be together until the end," I told her.

She looked at me and reminded me, "Daisuki desu, Ryoma! Eien ni demo ne... Sore wa uso desu... I'm happy for you."

"Sakuno... I know this is harder for you but... But... I.... Just... Couldn't find any words how I can comfort you," I said to her.

I looked at Tezuka-senpai and asked, "Can I confront Atobe, Tezuka-senpai?"

"Why?"

"I just want to talk to him with a tennis match," I said.
...

After the classes ended, I quickly stood up and ran beside Sakuno. I saw her looking sadly at me and is about to cry. Tomoka, Horio, Kachiro and Katsuo were the only ones who were staring at us and are concerned about why we seemed to have an abnormal intense aura resonating from the inside of us. "Tell me! Tell me that we won't give up, Sakuno!" I cried.

"Do you really love me, Ryoma?" she asked me.

I pushed her into my chest and quickly hugged her, "Aishiteru Sakuno!!! Sakuno... I do wish you understand my decisions."

She looked at me and she nodded. I do believe she already understands what I mean. I have to protect her family... I have to because I love her.

I left her inside the classroom but before I even get a good distance away from it to confront Atobe Keigo who's already waiting for me at our tennis courts, I heard her slip and scream. Her tears... Her sadness were too much to bear. I am carrying her future and I decided to protect his family. I closed my eyes, clutched my fists and promised her, "We'll pass through this, Sakuno!"

....

TEZUKA POV:

"Nii-san!!!!" said Atobe's sister, Atobe Sakura. "I don't want to be here!!!"

"Urusai baka-hime!!!" Keigo snarled at his sister.

I went beside them after I told Momo to not overexert himself or else his cramps would show itself again to him. "TEZUKA!!! Hajimemashite!!!" Keigo told me.

"You're really here to fight him, are you?" I asked.

He grinned dangerously at me, "Well, the guy needs some punishments sometimes. He couldn't defeat me, anyhow."

"And your family would torture him this quick?" I held his neck and I heard my team mates stop practicing and stare at the both of us. This is my first time to ever lose control at my emotions.

Fuji went beside me as I free Atobe. "What's happening, Tezuka? You're acting strange."

"Fuji, this is top secret. Ryoma's coming soon," I told him.

Fuji opened her eyes and I knew that he's also worried for our team mate.

"What's happening, Fuji-senpai?" Momo asked him. Others began whispering different reasons why I lost my patience until that troublesome kid appeared.

I saw Kikumaru running to bear hug him again but I was able to hold him. "How many times would I explain to all of you that the Ryoma we knew is now gone since he decided to bear the weight of the heir?"

All of my team mates looked down. I quickly told them to mind their own business until we heard Ryoma tell Atobe Keigo, "You'd leave Sakuno and I alone if ever I win against you. You'd confront your father, Atobe Kizaku and tell them to stop blackmailing me just to force me to marry someone I do not know!"

Atobe Keigo's sister, Mirai, flinched and looked at him with a sad smile plastered on her face, "He doesn't want to marry me."

I know from the eyes of Ryoma that he was surprised to see Mirai in front of him. The only last words he said before the match are the words, "You're related to each other?"

...

A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!!