Spring Season's Revelation

A/N: I wish you're liking the story!! Try imagining the sakura in this part of the story! I love it like that!

...

Ryoma's POV

Outside my room, the sakura tree is starting to regrow its lost petals. I am still staring at it while my parents are quarreling over telling me about a family's secret oyaji said that I must know. I really don't get why my parents would even fight like that, most of all, I'm not used in seeing my father wear coat and tie. Also, this is my first time seeing them shouting at each other. After five minutes, I called Ryuzaki Sakuno when I suddenly felt uncomfortable and a head ache is coming. "Is there something wrong, Ryoma-kun?" she quickly asked me. I smiled at her and I quickly felt fine after she held my hands.

"Hn," I told her and I quickly gestured a smile. She also smiled back at me.

For me, she's the best medicine for all the pain I am currently having right now. Most of all, I wanted to divert my attention to someone else than keeping myself out in listening to my parents. I quickly asked Sakuno, "Ryuzaki, what's happening? I just woke up... and here they are... fighting over something I don't understand. Do you know?"

After I asked her, her smile was lost. It seems, there really is a secret I should know but what is it? How important is it that my parents would shout at each other? For the past fourteen years of my life, this is my first time to see them having disagreements. In my annoyance, I sat up after the nurse went in and took down the pillows under my legs. I winced a bit. My legs still hurt but not too much already. The female nurse who went in spat at them and told them, "Can you both get out of your son's room if you will keep screaming at each other? You are disturbing him! Continue the argument out!"

"Uncle, Aunt... we should wait for the right time. It's better to tell him after he's back at home and studying in Seishun Gakuen, right? Maybe that time, he'll understand things out and will not act carelessly," she told them.

I pouted. There really is a secret they don't want to tell me yet. I wonder what that is. I looked at Sakuno's face and she seemed pissed off. I wonder why? Why can't they tell me?

...

Sakuno POV:

Looking at Echizen's reaction, I know I was right not to let Ryoma-kun to know about his grandfather and his true identity as the heir of Echizen Brothers Corporation. I don't know what he would feel when he learns about that secret. It frightens me that if he learns about his father's secret, he will not accept his fate. He, as an heir of one of the most important and largest corporations in Japan, I don't want to see him confused and doubting himself.

The silence was suddenly broken when he spoke to us. "Not ready yet? I'm ready! Is it about my condition? Please tell me about the secret you are all keeping from me. I know you are all trying to hide something from me! It so pisses me off that you won't even consider what I would feel!"

That's it. I want to shut him off right this moment after seeing his parents' sad faces. I looked angrily at Ryoma and I don't care if his parents see how I can embarrass him in front of them. We aren't kids anymore. He needs to learn patience and so, even I don't like to hurt him, I slapped him. After that, he painfully cupped his hands at his right cheek and I looking down at the floor. I hate what I did to him but it's the only way for him to stop asking his parents about that lethal information that will change and might give a shock to him. I quickly left a dumbfounded Ryoma shouting my name.

Nanjiroh-san followed me outside and grabbed my right arm. "Sakuno-chan, we have to tell him. It would hurt him more if he learns the truth from other people."

"Nanjiroh-san, you really are an immature father!' I screamed outside Ryoma's room. "I don't want Ryoma to be shocked! I don't want to see him cry! He has just woken up! Can't you wait until he's finally ready to get outside of the hospital? Didn't you listen to Dr. Jiroh? He will deal with post traumatic stress! If you tell him about that secret right now, it would add more pain to Ryoma-kun!"