Everytime You Kissed Me

A/N: This will now be truly Echizen Jiroh's voice but he will still keep talking about his father's life before they were born and his life already. Don't worry, the hiatus has ended.
...

Echizen Atsuko, my uncle, has died recently after five years due to his degenerative disease. Also, my grandparents were all gone, too. My father may have fellt sadness because of their death because of old age, but he also felt happiness. He had invited his beloved girlfriend, Saitou Hana in the funeral of his only brother.

Nakamura Freia, Shuichiro's mother felt very jealous of them especially their son who's already five years old.

"Who is she?" Shuichiro asked.

His mother held him tight and left the funeral. They never appeared at the burial. My father's subordinates never questioned him why he had a mistress with him and why Freia only holds little stock in the corporation while Hana holds more.

After the burial of Echizen Atsuko, my grandfather asked Echizen Freia to become a Nakamura once again but she dismissed it and refused. She decided to accept the truth that it is Saitou Hana he loves dearly but for her son, she is willing to sacrifice her heart. After that, Freia constantly visits Atsuko's grave, asking him why she can't even be loved by his brother.

Freia do not love my grandfather. She is also forced. The truth is, she does love Echizen Atsuko and Atsuko loves her. That's why in their wedding, Atsuko asked him to love Freia in his place but my father disobeyed him. He took my mother and married her, hurting both Shuichiro and Echizen Freia after two years more but what's surprising is that, no one rejected the idea and stopped him.

I was born two months after the wedding.

After I was born, my mother and father remarried after Freia agreed to divorce my father. Saitou Hana felt very sad for her but, she was too afraid to ask my dad why she is hurting her that much. Echizen Freia still considered my father as Shuichiro's father even she leaves the house.

Echizen Freia felt more closeness to him after divorcing him. They now considered themselves as business partners. She now already sees the smile she never got from him when their status were married couple.

They were alone inside his office when Freia heard him tell her, "Thank you for divorcing me. Forgive me for abandoning you. I just can't fall for you even I know Atsuko wanted me to take care of you. Freia, please spend your days visiting my brother. I know you love him more than me. I divorced you to be free to love Atsuko."

"Are you...," she didn't stop her question when she suddenly felt him hugging her.

She smiled and told him, "You never do this to me before."

"Hai... demo ne... are you happier?" he asked.

"Mochiron desu! Demo ne..."

"Yamete, Freia. Let's leave this place now."

"You know that I love your elder brother more and not you. Are you jealous because of it?" she asked.

Shinichiro suddenly froze. It was true that he felt jealous upon learning that truth. He tried giving up on Hana before to obey his brother but knowing Freia likes Atsuko more, he decided to keep his relationship with Hana. "Shinichiro, divorcing me is wrong. It will bring unknown sadness to your clan. Jiroh, he's Hana's son, am I right?"

"Yes," that's the only thing he told him. Echizen Freia kissed him after saying that, surprising him. After a while, she told him, "Do not think that I kissed you because you are Shinichiro. I kissed you because I imagined kissing Atsuko. Remember this Shinichiro, you are nothing but a president and father to my son but I'll make sure Shuichiro gets what is his."
........

A/n (Back in Echizen's world, Jiroh's POV)

"Ryoma, do you want me to continue?" I asked my grandson. He just nodded, eager to know more. I felt fear for telling him all of the past. It's too hard to bear but even I and my brother are not in good terms, the next thing is Shuichiro's sadness towards our father and I do not know if I have the right to tell him.

"Grandpa?" he asked me.

"I will only tell you briefly, Ryoma. Is it alright?"

"Yes, grandpa."

"Shuichiro deserves to become the heir. Eight years after her mother told those words to my father, our father began becoming weak. He felt that words were like a prophecy or a warning. My mother always took care of my father while both of us were playing. My brother still loved me even our father do not show affection towards him. He taught me how to read, play in our backyard, and he's the one who made me love sports. Unlike you, he loves swordsmanship more than tennis. I miss my gentle, lovable brother. He's eight years older than me and after five years, when our father is so weak already and not able to work anymore, he wrote his last testaments. It was writen there that when I become twenty one, I will take the responsibilty as the heir and not my brother and while I am still underage, my mom would be the president. I was so surprised and I badly wanted to protest until I heard my father tell my brother inside my father's room tell him. 'I do not consider you as my son!'"

"I saw how cruel father is to my brother! Ryoma, forgive me but I can't continue anymore. If you want to know more about my past... our past... ask my brother. He won't refuse telling you. Takanayori, escort him in his room."

"Yes, sir."

Ryoma and his butler finally went out of my room when my brother appeared inside my room while I try to hide my tears. I hate remembering how I miss my brother. We were already old and my brother still hates me. I do wish he forgives father. "Why are you here, nii-san?" I asked.

"Jiroh, is what I've heard real?"

"Everything that I told him is real."

"You miss the gentle me?" his voice is sarcastic.

"He's not mine, nii-san."

"Douio iminano?"

I smirked and rested my head in my seat, "He's yours, nii-san."

When I looked at him, he was surprised by my revelation. He turned his back on me and told me, "Tell me, are you using him to hurt me more?"

"No, nii-san."

"Take care of him.... most of all.... forgive me for giving you all the pain you don't deserve."

......

A/N: Forgive me for updating so late!!!!