The Reasons...

A/N: This will be the start of a new arc... My arcs are actually consisted of 4 chapters but the very first is long because I am introducing the story to you .I'm promising you. This story is very long and you should all have a long patience regarding how I update.

...

RYOMA"S POV

"Grandfather... I want to learn the truth why you and Uncle Shuichiro are not in good terms. I know that my question's too much to ask but... can you tell me, even a bit?" I asked him with a sullen face.

My grandfather stared at me and screamed at me, "BRAAAAAATTTTT!!!!! You don't need to know that, what you have to look and search for in life is the future!!!" After that, he threw me outside of his room. I sweat dropped and asked myself why would he want to keep the past a secret from me but in the end, I persevered. I knocked again and joked, "If you won't tell me the past, I would leave this mansion and go home to my parents and tell them that you're a good for nothing old man!"

With those words, he opened his door and pushed me back inside his room so hard that I even hit myself at the floor because of losing my balance. "Do you really want to know?" he asked me.

"Yes," I told him seriously.

He sat in front of me and told me. "Then, I will tell you. There's nothing to hide anyways but remember that my life story and past must only be known by the immediate family. First things first, I and Shuichiro are half brothers and our bloodline isn't really the heirs of Echizen Brothers Corporation. My mother is Shuichiro's stepmother and a mistress of my father but In what I have heard, they were really the ones who love each other and his mother was only forced to marry my father. Are you ready to hear all of it even it will make you doubt me?"

"I really wanted to know, grandfather. Please tell me."

"It was a long time ago. I and Shuichiro met each other when we were both in college. We treated each other as brothers. We do love each other even our mothers aren't in good terms but it all ended after we finished our studies and when Hiroshima was bombed."

"What triggered it, grandpa?" I asked as he give me a tea.

Rain started and he told me, "He started hating me when he finally realized that our father never loved his mother. "