Shuichiro...

Third PoV:

The past is the past... Everyone should know about it... but Shuichiro couldn't grasp the truth yet for so many years until he learned that Ryoma is his grandson.

He decided to seat on his bed, open the lamp lights and stare at his old face. His bitterness had sucked his childhood. His hair is white, and his beard is white, too.

He was looking at himself near a circular mirror with a stand beside his bed. "I wonder if I should tell him... Most of all, for my grandson's sake, I should... No... I will make sure my grandson will listen to me more than Jiroh! I know that I need to forgive him and our dear father for hurting my mom but... I might be hurting him, too!"

Ryoma who was outside Shuichiro's room became totally shocked about the suprising revelations he heard. "Was it true enough? How can it be?"

He was about to knock when suddenly, Shuichiro opened the door and stared at him for so long. "What are you doing here?"

He just looked at him and tried to leave but then, Shuichiro insisted he answer him. "What are you doing here?" he repeated. "Answer me!"

"I... I..." he stuttered.

Jiroh appeared in front of them and hid Ryoma at his back. "Don't force the child. Do not worry, he'll know soon enough.

(Third Pov End)

...
Ryoma PoV:

Why is Jiroh trying to hide me? What does he think he'll be gaining from hiding the truth from me??? Grandpa... Oshiete kudasai... Do not hide the truth... Onegaishimasu!

I ran hard to escape the truth and when I looked at the large glass in front of me inside my room after entering and locking the door, I am wearing a coat and tie... I am different from who I am before. I feel like I killed my old self when I decided to wear the golden necklace but I know I could never escape from it.

I knew that my two grandpas would follow me. And so, I heard Shuichiro say outside my room, "He might have heard me."

"What are you thinking, brother? He knew the truth in a wrong time!" Jiroh told him.

"Jiroh, it's best we let him be," he told him.

After that, they left.

...

"You're not my son!" shouted Shinichiro to Shuichiro.

"How can you be so cruel? Most of all, I'm your elder son!" Shuichiro answered his father.

"Shut up!!! You're just an accident! Get out of my room, now!" barked his angry father.
...

Ryoma Pov:

"What are you doing here again in my room, Ryoma?"

"I want to know your past, Grandpa," I said.

My grandpa smiled at me and told me, "You know most of it already."

"That can't be!!!" Strange... I am acting my own age in front of him. I always act like Tezuka-bucho before. Why in front of him, I act as an adolescent and not an adult?

"I am not the same as Jiroh, Echizen. I can't reveal the whole past to someone. What is important is that you moved me to forgive my brother."

"That's just it?" I asked.

He hugged me in my surprise, "You are an heir of the Echizen Brothers Corporation. That is what's important, shounen."

I hugged him, too. After a while, I felt a deep comfort that I do believe, he's the only one who could give me. "Grandpa?" I looked at him and I saw him crying.

"There are things that you should know that your parents shouldn't know," he told me.

I tried looking at him but he just pushed my head over his stomach and told me, "Don't look at me! DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT MY MISERABLE STATE!!!"

"G-randpa?" I asked.

"Now that Jiroh told me that you are actually my own grandchild, you should know that Nanjiroh and Rinko are actually not your real parents," he told me.

After that, I felt like there was a lightning that struck my heart repeatedly. I could not believe it.

"You should act as if you don't know about this, understood?" he told me.

"H-hai!" I said. My tears painfully flowed in my eyes bitterly, too. "Does this mean... for fifteen years, I was living a lie?"

"I know it's painful but it's the truth," he told me.

"I understand," I answered him.

...

Back at school, I saw my team mates running around the tennis courts while I stay alone at the rooftop holding hands with my girlfriend, Sakuno. I was lying on the floor while I use Sakuno's lap as my pillow. "Won't you go down? It's your first time taking your rest here while it's still lunch. Is there something bothering you?" she asked me.

I stared at her surprisingly. She seemed to be a grown up woman when she told me that. I brushed my head using my hands and told her, "Nothing much."

"There's really something strange about you," she told me, then, she smiled at me.

"What's strange?" I asked.

"You seemed... abnormally more quiet than before. You don't even leave the classroom whenever Horio makes a ruckus inside or even sleep at our english class. You were just staring far away in the distance," Sakuno told me.

I sat up and tried smiling at her like I have no problems whatsoever, "There's nothing wrong, Sakuno."

"I... Don't.... Believe You!" shouted Sakuno.

"Eh?"

After a while I heard my senpai calling out to me from the stairs as he do get up, "OCHIBI!!!!"

Oh, Kikumaru-senpai's here. He'll painfully hug me again and so, I quickly told Sakuno to let me lie on her lap again and pretend to sleep. She did so and when my two senpais are already at the rooftop, they saw me sleeping. "Ochibi!!! Wake up! Wake up! Tezuka-bucho wants to talk to you!!!"

"Ssssss... Let's let him sleep, Eiji-senpai," I'm sure that's Kaido-senpai. My eyes are closed and so, I'm sure he's trying to convince him to let me be but when I heard that Tezuka-bucho wants to talk to me and it's about the corporation that I'll soon inherit, I got up and told them I'll go to them with Sakuno.

....

A/N: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Sorry if I'm a bit slow to finish this but I'm sure you'll love the twist next chapter!!!!