Point of No Return

A/N: Are you still enjoying it? Well, just like what I will always say:

Warnings: Mature Themes!!!

===>>> You can now read the tale===<<<<

...

RYOMA'S PoV:

Both me and Sakuno were surprised when we saw Dan holding the brown box on his hands. It seems he's totally angry with me. The necklace is important to my family, especially to our clan. It is a very symbollic jewelry in my family. I was just about to wear it already but that damn foreigner jumped in and took it away from us.

"Give that back to me!!!" I shouted.

He just chuckled in my reaction. My patience is rising up when he opened the lid of the box and attempted to throw it out of the window. I was about to punch him when Tezuka-bucho came in and took the necklace away from his hand and give it back to me.

He looked at me with his stoic face, "So, if you do not want to be the heir that badly, why do you care so much to take back that necklace?"

"Che..." I said. I know he'll lecture and scold me. That's our bucho anyway. Well, actions are louder than words and so, I decided to wear it up and smirk at them.

Of course both of them were surprised by what I did. This is my decision. It took a whole day for me to think about my actions.

I quickly took up my bag and left to go to the Tennis Courts. It's time for practice anyways.

I stepped outside the building and found a large orange sun with few clouds covering it and at my back is the Sakura Tree with its petals still in its growth. I just accepted grandpa's offer!

I know it's a risky step towards a blurry future but I wish, before I become the president, I am already a successful tennis player. Tezuka-bucho and Sakuno quickly followed me. I stared at them and both were having smiles in their lips.

"Sakuno, my world is changing. Can you keep up with it? Truth to be told, I, myself is still unsure of my decision. I just thought that if I accept, the heavy feeling inside me would stop and it's actually true. I feel like I finally found an answer to my unanswered questions," I asked her.

"Our journey has just began, Ryoma. We're not yet actually half way with our journey. There's still so many things to look out for!!!" Sakuno happily embraced me and stared at the necklace dangling on my neck.

"It looks real. The pendant seems to be a gold eagle. Is it heavy, Ryoma-kun?" she asked me.

I chuckled. How does she not know of its weight? She held it before me!

"Iie... it's not heavy, Ryuzaki-san. It seems to be made for me."

Tezuka-bucho walked near us and told me, "Now that you are already wearing it, it means you are officially President Echizen Jiroh's heir. This means you are finally in the point of no return."

"Wakarimasu... Tezuka-bucho demo... why do you know so much about my family and its history and ways?" I asked.

He only glared at me and entered the locker room near the tennis courts. "You'll know it soon but not now," he told me.

Sakuno was left behind outside the locker room while I and Tezuka-bucho change into our clothes. I took my red racket and proceeded at the tennis courts with the others playing already.

...

SAKUNO PoV:

I'm actually happy for Ryoma-kun that he finally found his resolve but... why am I also afraid for him, too? I decided to walk around the Tennis Courts and find my loud-mouthed best friend, Tomoka. She quickly grabbed my wrists and asked me in her gleeful voice which I become accustomed to always hear, "Is it true that Ryoma-sama's an heir of a large and known corporation? is it... is it Sakuno?"