Chapter 39

"Goodmorning, babe!" Coll greeted me as soon as I entered the door

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Aren't you busy?" I hadn't seen Coll these past few months, kahit anino niya ay hindi ko nahahagilap.

"I am but I don't want to miss someone's wedding, especially if that someone has a special place in my heart." He laughed and messed his hair even more.

"I even liked that someone, can you imagine that? The thought of almost falling for her disgusts me." He made a disgusted face while he acted like puking.

"You liked me?"

"As expected, you didn't know." He started laughing sarcastically. He went to the nearest couch and sat down, resting both of his arms inside his legs. "You were so dense that you took everything platonic. I feel real bad for myself."

"You actually liked me?" I went near him and sprung my finger onto his forehead, putting him in pain since I purposely did it with much more strength. "We've been friends for years but you still didn't had the dick to tell me, you didn't even tried?!"

"Why would I, from the start, I already know that I don't have any chance with you. Stop pretending that something will change if I said I liked you back then, you'll still be just my friend and you'll still be married to Gavin."

"Chill, tigil-tigilan mo nga yang pagpipikon mo kay soon to be Mrs. Cortez. Bukas na yan ikakasal tapos inaasar mo pa." We all turned our heads to Elaine who just got in.

"Ay asus, buti naman hindi mo trip maging conyo ngayon, noh?" Nilapag na ni Crisel ang mga pagkain sa lamesa bago niya nilagay ang magkabilang kamay sa bewang niya. "Mabuti nalang talaga, nasa pamamahay pa naman kita."

The three of us were at Crisel's right now. I can't be with Gavin for the mean time because our wedding will be tomorrow, the bride and groom can't see each other for 24 hours before the actual event.

Even though there are only a few hours only before I leave the single life, everything still felt surreal, like a dream, like a fairytale.

"I'm really not in the mood to be so conyo eh bit since you've mentioned it... Wala, ayoko talaga." She wore some house slippers first before sitting next to Coll.

"Ngayong nandito naman na kami, pwede mo na bang ipakilala yang fiance mo? Where is he ba? I thought you live lang sa iisang bubong but why can't I see him?" Elaine asked when she saw nothing, no Matthew was around.

"Wala daw siya sa mood pero mukhang nasa dugo na niya yang lintek na pagiging conyo niya." Bulong ni Crisel when her lips near the tip of the glass, she rolled her eyes first before drinking.

"He's upstairs, in our bedroom. He's sleeping."

"Oh, how sayang naman. Sige, I'll see him tomorrow nalang."

We watched a bunch of movies before actually noticing that it was getting dark already, we needed to wake up early for tomorrow.

"We should eat then rest for a while before we sleep."