Chapter 26

My birthday is about to end

My birthday is about to end. There's one minute left.

It's already 11:59 pm but I still got a sudden greeting from someone.

1:59 PM

Happy birthday.

It was Justin, the doctor who asked for my account earlier.

12:01 AM

Thanks. Nakahabol ka pa, lol.

I'm guessing that I'm
the last one to greet you
a happy birthday?

12:05 AM

Yah, right.

It was odd for me to receive a late greeting from someone I barely know but I'll let him pass, he looks like someone with good intentions.

I tend to take baths whenever I'm tired or stressed out and now, I'm feeling both and so I did.

Tired because of the unexpected celebration earlier and stressed out because my parents announced that I'm starting my training next week to be the future CEO of Fernandez Business.

I've always did my best for the company as my dad's secretary but the thought of me being the CEO of it is too much. It's hard to process, my mind's still buffering up until now.

I didn't got a reply from Justin again so I'm guessing that he's already busy or he just took his time to message me a happy birthday before going back to work.

I was in the process of wearing my night wear for tonight when a notification made my phone beeped.

1:09 AM

Are you busy? Or asleep
perhaps?

Well, I was about to go to sleep
but your message suddenly
popped out so might as well
reply to you first.

1:15 AM

If that's the case, can I talk
to you now or do you
want to rest first?

1:17 AM

It depends on you since
you're the one who has
the tight schedule. You're a
doctor after all.