Chapter 32

"Shit

"Shit." I cursed while I was walking, technically running away from them.

I was afraid to be alone with them so I looked around, trying to spot Elaine. I saw her beside another famous actor.

Sa pagkaka-alam ko ay ayun ang susunod niyang partner for her next movie. Good thing was that this club Elaine rented is well secured so no media can come in. It would create a huge dating rumour if their picture together would be exposed to the public.

"Excuse me, can I borrow my friend for a sec? I just need to ask her something. Thank you!" Hindi ko na hinintay ang pagsang-ayon ng kausap niya at hinila na si Elaine papunta sa lugar na wala masyadong tao.

"Yes?" She asked while taking a sip of her tequila.

"You didn't told me you invited him too!" I screamed not because I was mad or upset, the music was just too loud for her to hear me.

Mukhang naguluhan pa siya sa sinabi ko kaya napatigil pa siya para mag-isip pero nang mapunto kung ano ang tinutukoy ko ay tumawa siya nang hindi naman pagkalakas-lakas.

"I was not informed na gusto mo pala sabihan kita kung kailan siya invited at kung kailan hindi. Bakit, magpapaganda ka sana, noh?" She was even wiggling her brows at me while giving me a sly smile.

"Hindi sa ganun!" Halos hindi na ako mapakali dito sa pwesto ko. I can feel someone staring at me and I just know that it's him!

"Did you invited Coll too?" I asked when I thought of an idea. I hope it works.

"Ah, yeah. He said mahuhuli lang daw siya ng slight."

I gave her a doubtful stare and when she saw what I was doing, she scoffed and scrunched her brows.

"I know what you're thinking, Estella! I don't like him and he doesn't like me too. I let him pass lang naman kasi he's busy." She defended herself from my assumption. It was all a joke anyways so I just shrugged and went to Crisel next.

"I'll entertain the other guests, call me when Coll arrives." I even gestured a calling sign with my hand. She just nodded so I went to talk to the others like what I said.

I was sipping on my glass of wine when a random guy approached me. Well, not really. He just leaned on the countertop beside me. He wasn't talking nor looking at me so I'm guessing that he wasn't about to flirt with me.

But I guess that was his reason from the very start. To flirt.

"Do you believe at love at first sight, Miss?" He wasn't looking at my side still but I was certain that he was talking to me and not somebody else.

"Excuse me?" I was trying not to sound mean but his question was so out of the blue.

He placed the glass he was holding on the countertop first before answering me. He looked at me up and down, scanning my presence.