SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging

Start from the beginning

Ayuki: I don't want to cause anymore pain for them especially since I'm looking even more like Y/N than before.

Fuyuko: Okay...

She hides behind Ayuki again as the pair go downstairs to see Team RWBY and Rinka talking with the L/N Family along with Karen and Neo in the kitchen.

Ayuki places a finger to her mouth as to tell Fuyuko to keep silent as she nods back at her.

The two quickly move past the kitchen and make it to the front entrance opening the door and quietly closing it behind them.

Ayuki: That was close.

Fuyuko: Where are we going?

Ayuki: I don't want to hurt them anymore so I won't let them see me.

Ayuki: You can be with them if you want, you deserve to be happy.

Fuyuko: I...I don't want to go to them if you don't want to.

Fuyuko: We already promised to be there for each other, so I'm gonna keep that promise.

Ayuki: (smiles) Right.

Fuyuko: So, what are we going to do?

Ayuki: Do you want to explore Vale with me?

Fuyuko: (smiles) Let's do it.

They hold hands once again before walking away from the L/N household.

Ayuki walks with Fuyuko showing her multiple shops for weapons, clothes, and dust as the two continue to explore the city of Vale.

Fuyuko: A-Ayuki...

Ayuki: Hmm?

Fuyuko: There is something that's been bothering me for a while.

Ayuki: What is it?

Fuyuko: How come we're not flying around? It would give us a really good view of the city and we could make it to the places we need to go faster.

Ayuki: The truth is um...

She places a finger on her cheek in embarssment.

Ayuki: I don't know how to fly.

Fuyuko: You don't? I thought you inherited Y/N's memories.

Ayuki: I am but it's a really slow process I'm only getting small bits and pieces, even now only small parts are fitting back into place.

Fuyuko: D-Do you want me to teach you?

Ayuki: I would love it if you could teach me.

Fuyuko then starts floating and takes Ayuki over to a rooftop.

Fuyuko: Okay, First you need to close your eyes.

Ayuki: Right...

Ayuki does as she says and closes her eyes.