Chapter 70: Strange Yet Familiar

Koyuki POV:

I find myself in a field of snow as it continues to fall as I hear the sound of someone humming.

Koyuki: Where am I...?

I stand up and look around as I follow the hums until I spot a figure that I recognize as Y/N but I could only see her facing away from me.

Koyuki: Big sister...?

She continues to hum as she starts skipping away and I give chase only to see her getting further and further away.

Koyuki: Y/N, please wait!

I continue to run after her as I could only see her silhouette in the raging snow.

Koyuki: BIG SISTER!!!

I reach ahead from the storm only to see there's no one there as I can still hear the humming.

Koyuki: What are you trying to tell me...?

I start to tear up in confusion as all I really want to do is see her again.

Suddenly, the humming gets louder as I look up to see a girl in a black hoodie as I couldn't really see her face.

Koyuki: W-Who are you?

The figure reaches a hand out to me as I take it, her hood falls off to show her face but a bright light blocks the image as I find myself back in my bedroom.

Koyuki: Big sister...

Karen: Koyuki, are you okay?

I turn to my right to see Karen looking at me with concern.

Koyuki: Karen, I...

I hug her and start crying more into her shoulder.

Karen: You had another nightmare didn't you?

I nod in response.

Koyuki: (crying) I'm sorry I'm such a bother.

Karen: There's no way you'll ever be a bother to me.

Karen: You're actually a lot cuter when you're emotional like this.

I feel my face heat up in response to her words.

Karen: I just wish it wasn't only tears that come from it.

She wipes a tear off my face as I stare into her eyes.

Koyuki: Karen...

She closes the distance between us as we kiss as I feel her warmth comfort me before we release each other.

Karen & Koyuki: I love you.

We continue to lay in bed cuddling with each other until I hear Miyuki downstairs.

Miyuki: Koyuki, Yue, Akame, Karen, breakfast is ready!

We get up and get ourselves ready as I walk over to Yue and Akame's room.

Koyuki: (knocking on the door) Yue, Akame, it's time to get up.