Chapter 71: Feelings Of Pain

Koyuki POV:

I get home after class along with Yue, and Miyuki as Neo, Karen, and Akame come to greet us.

Karen: How was teaching today?

Neo: [Was it fun?]

Akame: How was helping them out Yue?

I try to hold back the tears as I see Miyuki and Yue doing the same as I fake a smile.

Koyuki: It was fun, that class had a lot potential.

Miyuki: They really know how to put up a great fight.

Yue: It was really embarassing as everyone stared at me when I transformed.

Miyuki: We're going to freshen up and I'll get dinner started okay?

Neo: [I'll help set up]

Miyuki: Thanks Neo.

The three girls head upstairs as Yue is the first to break down and starts crying running towards Koyuki, who hugs her back.

Yue: (crying) S-She looked just like her...

Koyuki: I know...

Yue: (crying) And the way she held me was the exact same way Y/N used to do too...

Miyuki: (joining in the hug) Just let it all out.

She continues to silently sob before calming down and kissing me and Miyuki on the cheek.

Yue: I'll freshen up...

She takes her leave into her room as Miyuki and I look down.

Miyuki: I'll um...get dinner ready downstairs.

Koyuki: Okay...

I go to my room as I sit on my bed and pull out my scroll going to a picture of Y/N as I start tearing up.

Koyuki: (Is this what you were trying to tell me...?)

Koyuki: (Or is this just a cruel remainder that you're never coming back)

I continue to silently cry to myself before I hear Miyuki calling out to me and Yue.

Miyuki: Dinners, ready!

I clean myself up and walk down along with Yue as I pat her head and she warmly smiles.

After finishing up dinner with the others heading off to bed Miyuki and I start cleaning up the dishes.

Miyuki: Today sure was full of surprises.

Koyuki: Yeah...

Koyuki: I really hope our second lesson goes well with the students.

Miyuki: They seemed to like today's exercise, so I'm sure they'll be happy with it.

Koyuki: Right...

We finish up as silence fills the room.