Volume 7 Ending Chapter 68: New Snow Fall

3rd Person POV:

As Y/N and Salem disappear in a ball of light the entire Atlas fleet are left dumbstruck.

Winter: Where did they go?!

Winter: They just vanished....

Penny: What do you mean?

Winter: Huh?

Ruby: You don't see them fighting right now?

Winter: Fighting?

Weiss: In a world completely filled with snow.

She looks up seeing only sparks in the sky while Ruby and Penny see Y/N and Salem encased in a snow world as both are flying around clashing blades.

The two fly around at speeds never seem before with each clash causing sparks of Aura and magic to fly around.

Salem: For a mortal you're not half bad.

Y/N: ...

Y/N responds with a heavy sword strike across her chest knocking her back a few feet.

Y/N: You were saying...

Salem then angrily charges back at her as they clash once again.

The scene changes with Ironwood and Oscar/Ozpin as they continue to fight Hazel.

Ironwood fires a barrage of bullets as Hazel bulls through the assault until Oscar lands multiple jabs with Long Memory finishing it with one last thrust.

Hazel recoils and fires a shot of fire and lighting from his hands using the dust injected into his arms.

Oscar spins long memory to cancel the fire as Ironwood using his protestic arm to absorb the lightning as he runs and punches Hazel in the chest returning the shock.

Hazel: Ha!

He slams his arm down creating a shockwave as Oscar uses magic to create a barrier for himself and Ironwood, who uses the opportunity to land two explosive shots on Hazel knocking him back a few feet with his Aura flickering.

Ozpin: (We need to keep attacking him)

Oscar: Right!

Hazel: Ozpin!!

He angrily charges at the both them getting them in a double lariat causing them to crash into the window.

Hazel: Die!!

Ironwood and Oscar gasp for air getting electrocuted with his yellow dust until Oscar eyes start to glow as he unleashes a shockwave of magic causing Hazel to stumble as Ironwood shoots his legs causing Hazel to fall over.

Oscar and Ironwood breathe heavily as their Aura's start to flicker, Hazel slowly recovers with his Aura completely broken.

Oscar: Hazel...please you don't have to do this.

Hazel: You're right I don't have to...I want to!