SOL Chapter 3: Fear Of Belonging

(This takes place two days after saving Fuyuko)

3rd Person POV:

In Y/N's bedroom Ayuki can be seen sleeping peacefully until she suddenly awakens with a quick jerk letting out a small gasp.

Ayuki: (W-Where am I?)

She looks around at her familiar surroundings before calming herself down.

Ayuki: (I'm in Y/N's room...?)

She gets up from the bed to see she's wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants with her glasses, scroll, and wallet laid down by a nightstand.

Ayuki then grabs them and sits back down on the bed.

Ayuki: (The others must have taken me here...)

She looks down in thought before feeling a light tug on her shirt.

Ayuki: Huh?

She turns to see a young girl looking to be around the age of six or seven having a mixed resemblance of both Miyuki and Koyuki gazes at Ayuki with innocent eyes the color of magenta.

Ayuki: F-Fuyuko?

Fuyuko: They...They took us here when we fell asleep.

Fuyuko: They're all downstairs now.

Ayuki: I see...

Fuyuko then grips the part of her shirt tighter.

Fuyuko: (voice shaking with tears forming) I...I'm so sorry that I hurt you all!

Fuyuko: I didn't mean to do that! I really didn't mean to!

Ayuki: Fuyuko...

Ayuki embraces the crying girl who now has a shocked expression.

Ayuki: It's okay, I know you were just confused and scared at what was happening.

Ayuki: It happened with me too.

Fuyuko: I don't want to ever do that again.

Ayuki: You won't...I'll be here for you.

Fuyuko: I-I'll be here for you too.

They both stand up as Fuyuko hides behind Ayuki, who heads to the bathroom to see her reflection and notices her hair has gotten slightly longer with the bottom tips having turned from pure black to purple.

Ayuki: My hair changed?

Fuyuko: It looks really pretty.

Ayuki: T-Thank you.

Ayuki having some of Y/N's memories grabs two washcloths and new toothbrushes as her and Fuyuko freshen up a bit.

The two then head back into the room where Ayuki spots her hoodie and puts it on before putting her hood up.

Fuyuko: Why are you trying to hide your face?