Chapter 18 - Romeo is back

*The next day*

*Juliette Leclaire's POV*

"Do you think we should get this health supplement for my father?" I raised the product in my hand and asked Rogan after pondering for quite some time at the health supplement section of Walmart.

However, when I turned around, I realised he was nowhere to be found.

"Honey~! Look what I have got?" He whistled out to me from a distance.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed incredulously as he tossed a pile of baby clothing into the trolley."Yea, it's for our baby or rather our twins baby," He chirped.

"Mr Rogan Morgan, you think one night of magic will hit the jackpot?" I retorted.

"Well, I have faith in my baby-making ability," He folded his arms and said confidently.

I sniggered and shook my head, "I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not in my ovulating period now."

"It's okay, I will just keep doing it every night till you get it," He hugged me from behind and breathed down my ear teasingly.

"What a dog!" I scruff his hair and kissed him on the lips.

Suddenly a box of supplement behind us dropped onto the floor and that got us jolted."We're in the public," I pulled away from his embrace as I checked the surroundings."Says the one who kissed me in the public," He teased me.

I can't help but stare back at this cute husband of mine for always calling me out.

"Alright, I have to go run some quick errand for my father's work, let's go make the payment now, minus these of course," I said as I took out that pile of baby clothes that he placed in the trolley.

"Hey, I want those," He protested.

He was just like a kid at a toy store. Annoyingly adorable.

"No, we're only going to get baby clothes when we have a baby," I 'educated' him as I returned the clothes to the section.

"Are you sure you don't need me to follow you?" He checked with me once more before I got into the car.

"Yeap, it's nothing much. Besides, you're a busy man, I really don't want you to take too much time off from your work because of me. I will drop you back at my parent's place first so that you can at least get some work done online while waiting for me to come back," I reassured him."Alright, be safe and come home to me as soon as possible okay?" He pecked a kiss against my forehead before we both got into the car.

*At the Leclaire's Corporate Building*

"Alright, thank you, I will let Mr Leclaire know of this," I waved goodbye to one of my father's company staff as I got into the lift.