Chapter 11 - Back to Michigan

Hi Readers,

Your annoying Rogan is finally back!

—————————————————————

*Juliette Leclair's POV*

"Honey... honey, wake up," A gentle voice whispered into my ears. I squinted my eyes opened and muttered to the sight of the man I missed dearly, "Romeo...?"

"Do you miss him so much?" He questioned with a tone of dismay.

That's when I rubbed my eyes and realised it was Rogan who was speaking to me.God darn it... I'm back to my nightmare in this plane.

I swallowed a lump down my throat, feeling embarrassed that I have mistaken him for Romeo."We are landing soon," He said coldly.

That's quite an unexpected response from him, I thought he was going to throw me off with another quirky annoying response.

"Alright, this is me, I'm heading back to my apartment in Michigan now," I said as I wheeled my luggage to the taxi stand.

He grabbed on to my luggage and stopped me from leaving, "That ain't happening.""What do you mean?" I asked.

"We are going to live together, of course," He smirked.

"Wait a minute, I promise you I will still turn up for work at the Morgans, but I think it's fine that we stay separately from each other. After all, this was just a paper marriage, it isn't real, to begin with," I explained my stance firmly.

"That's not happening, unless you want the media to find out that we have not been living together, that this marriage is a fake one that would rock the partnership and the stocks between the Morgan and the Leclaire," He scoffed.

Shit... he is right... I guess have no choice. The least I could do is to try to avoid any contact with him in the same house.

I fall silent in agreement and he just took over my luggage and strides off with a victorious smirk to his car while I followed behind him.

Gosh... will this nightmare ever come to an end?

"Welcome to our new home," He chirped as he swung open the door to his apartment.New home? Seriously? This place of his smells nothing but like bad aftermath of a bachelor's party.

I retched at the disgusting sight of his apartment. I cannot believe my eyes, I always thought a rich boy like him would have at least some standard of living in his home.

"Oh lord, is someone dead in this house?" I blocked my nose from the waft of disgusting smell upon walking into his apartment.