Aditya sighed and picked her up in an instant, carrying her to the kitchen island. After placing her onto the island, Aditya went to get the first aid kit. As he came back, he could see Sharanya fisting her hand to control the pain. Instead of being angry at her and just treating the wound, Aditya kept the first aid kit next to Sharanya on the counter and hugged her.

"It's going to be fine. I'm there for you, always," he whispered, as Sharanya gripped onto his shirt.

"Nav..."

"Yeah, you okay?"

When Sharanya didn't reply, Aditya could feel his face tense up. Though he had guessed what might have happened, he pulled back a little to check.

"Not again!" he huffed, pulling out his phone to call up Anjali. Instead, he got a call from Amrita.

"Hey Adi, sorry I couldn't come and drop Shar back. I had an urgent appointment so had to drop by the hospital," Amrita explained.

"Yeah, about that. There's an issue here," Aditya said in a panicked voice. "She's unconscious. Again. And her foot is bleeding heavily with the glass piece..."

"Oh! OK, clean up the wound first, and I'll get there as soon as I can."

As instructed, Aditya cleaned up the wound after laying an unconscious Sharanya on the couch in the living room. Amrita had called and informed that they should take her to the hospital, in case it was one of her severe migraines. While she was on the way, Aditya had called up Sneha to ask if she could come pick Akansha up as he would have to stay with Sharanya at the hospital if necessary.

───────── ღ 𝒜♥𝒮 ღ ─────────

At the hospital, Amrita was called into her senior doctor's cabin with Aditya to talk about Sharanya, which was quite odd since Amrita was a gynaecologist.

"Please have a seat," Amrita's senior doctor, Dr Gupta, said.

Amrita couldn't help but ask, "Dr Gupta, is everything alright? I mean, I don't understand..."

Dr Gupta took a deep breath before starting, "I'm sure both of you are wondering why I called you here. Sharanya's counselor is on his way, I'm just here to explain a few things before he takes over."

The door opened and everyone turned to see if the counselor came, but it was just Sneha and Vaibhav. Amrita got up and let Vaibhav have a seat.

"They are Adi's parents..."

Dr Gupta nodded as she looked down at Sharanya's reports and her notes. Looking up, she removed her glasses and said, "I know this may be a bit too much for you guys to take in at the moment, but... I'm not really sure, but with the few tests I ran, I think Sharanya has Stage II Endometriosis."

Amrita gasped as soon as her senior doctor said that, while the others looked confused.

"It's–it's where the endometrium of the uterus grows outside of it," Amrita explained briefly. "Stage II is actually less severe... Right, Dr Gupta?"

"About that... The way her body has been responding to both this and the migraines, it–it has impacted her more—"

Just then, there was a knock on the cabin door and a young man came inside. As soon as he came inside, Amrita's face turned pale upon seeing who Sharanya's counselor was.

"Siddhant Kashyap, Sharanya's counselor," the young man introduced himself.

"Dr Kashyap is one of our best psychologists who also works as a counselor. I'm really glad he is handling Sharanya's case since almost a year now," Dr Gupta explained. "Just give me five minutes, Dr Kashyap."