Chapter 11

Soon after, they reached the Mohan residence and Sharanya went to her room to change while Aditya went to his study to get some work done. Half an hour or so later, Aditya came out and found it weird that Sharanya wasn't downstairs. He thought she was tired and may have slept. However, Akansha rushed down the stairs calling for Sneha a few minutes later, which made him worried. A minute or so later, Sneha too came out of the kitchen, rushing to the stairs.

"Tell Sharanya I'll be there in a minute," Sneha said in a whisper, but Aditya heard it.

"What happened, Mom? Is everything alright? What happened to Shar? You know what, I'll go," Aditya said as he got up from the couch and made his way to the bottom of the stairs.

"It's fine Adi, don't worry. Kanchi, go and tell her I'll be there in a moment." Akansha nodded and rushed off upstairs as Sneha went to her room.

Aditya somehow guessed what was up with Sharanya as he recalled their chat at his house before going to the supermarket. Thinking of something, he made his way out of the house, grabbing his phone and car keys.

∞A❦S∞

Sharanya tossed and turned in her bed as she tried her best to fall asleep, but no matter what she did, sleep was far from her eyes.

Just as she let out a big, audible sigh and sat up, there was a knock at her door. The door opened and Aditya came in with a bag.

"This is for you," he said as he handed over the bag to Sharanya. As she looked through it, Aditya spoke again. "I don't know which ones you would need, so I got whatever I thought you would use."

"Adi..." Sharanya couldn't really say anything due to embarrassment. However she did manage to say, "gosh, this is embarrassing!" Aditya sat next to Sharanya on the bed and took her hand into his.

"Shar, look at me," he said gently. When she didn't, he gently took her face in his hands and placed a kiss on her forehead, making her involuntarily close her eyes.

"It's absolutely fine! It shouldn't be embarrassing, cuz it's natural. If it is, then why do ladies have it? Shar, you guys are superheroes! You guys go through so much and still have your killer smile on your face. No other superhero compares to women." Aditya poured his heart out while looking straight into Sharanya's eyes. Sharanya just hugged Aditya as his mini speech made her emotional.

"OK now, there's chocolate ice cream or pistachio ice cream. Which one do you want?" He asked.

"Lindors and Ferrero Rochers are more than enough. Thank you, Adi." Sharanya planted a small kiss on Aditya's cheek.

"Adi!" Vaibhav's voice roared through the house. Sharanya looked Aditya, before getting off the bed and going downstairs with him.

"What is Elli talking about?" Vaibhav questioned as Aditya reached the top of the stairs leading to the first floor.

"What did she say?" Aditya asked, knowing exactly what Vaibhav was talking about, but not wanting any confrontation at the moment.

"You and her..." Vaibhav trailed off, wanting Aditya to tell him what was talking about.

"Me and her, what?"

"You are cheating on her," Vaibhav stated his accusation, shocking the ladies in the house. All except Sharanya, who knew the truth. She opened her mouth to tell the truth, but Aditya stopped her by slightly shaking his head.

"Are you cheating on her, Adi?" Sneha finally spoke up.

"Mom—"

"He won't tell you the truth, Sneha. I'll tell you the truth. He is cheating on Elli with another girl. She saw it with her own eyes! Adi, how could you do this? Why did you do this?"