XI - Leaf Falls Down; Loneliness

The young maiden stands up, tries her best to walk, as her blood leave lines on the floor, moments later her tiny fingers, rest on the white piano tiles, she closed her eyes, and whispers to herself,

"Mother, I hope, I'll come home to your arms."

The young maiden takes a deep breath as she let her fingers rest on the piano tiles, preparing to play something dark and fast-paced - Piano Sonata No. 14 by Beethoven or simply the Moonlight Sonata.

The twins are surprised as they watched the fingers of an eight-year-old girl flow and danced with the tiles of that certain instrument that is black and white. Alice's childhood was full of music, dances, singing and good food not until the 4th of May on her 8th birthday- she thought that Wonderland was fun and games for its name sounded like one.

Unfortunately, as she spent her days, in that land, she noticed that it was just suffering, loud noises, weird shows, and fearful creatures- in short, a nightmare that seems real and is real- actually real.

She danced her figures with the piano with full of anger and fear, desperate to get out of Wonderland.

It lasted for fifteen minutes, the echo of the piano filled the room that has a little bit of light. The sound went from sadness to being hopeful to being desperate to get out of the horror that the young maiden is in. Tears were visible on her cheeks, her blood is continuously staining the black and white tiles of that piano she is playing.

She looks up at the twins who were already staring at her, thinking of what order to make her do next. Tweedledum walks towards her, and whispers to her left ear,

"I want you, to clean up your bloodstains across this entire room, and squeezed it out inside a jar."

Tweedledee stands beside his twin and whispers to him, "Look at her, she weakened, should we really continue the queen's orders?" The twin that questions is slowly realizing that this child that is currently suffering under their responsibility is innocent, for Tweedledee felt her pain, anger, and desperation the moment he heard her playing the Piano Sonata No. 14.

"Don't you think, that we will not be able to sleep because of guilt if this child gave up her life just because of fear of us? At this land?" Tweedledee questions once again as he observes the young maiden that is already cleaning her blood on the floor, walls, and on the piano- without her even noticing that her blood is not stopping from dripping in that room. Tweedledum turns to her and starts to observe how she wipes off the blood on the room. His twin whispers to him once again, "Remember, the brother of the queen? The former ruler of Wonderland?"

Tweedledee turns to Tweedledum and speaks, "Mister Matthew? Yeah, the so-called purple-cat Cheshire now. Why?"

"Come to think of it, does he wants everything horrible that happened around here? From Agatha, Krystal, Timothy... and now, Alice?"