"Today is your birthday, you'll love your friends."

She was in the garden of thorns, roses that are red, surrounding her as she sat on grass that is filled with stems and dirt.

No, it is not visible to her eyes, and not aware by heart, and sweat all over her dress shirt.

Her little arms are tied as she cried

She just wants to wander around with a guide

But as she tried to shook off.

Or to hope that she will just... poof!

Or at least hear a woof, and maybe she'll be-

Transferred under her roof

But no, her eyes are closed.

As she tried her feelings- be composed.

All she hears is a voice that is repeatedly saying, "Today is your birthday, you'll love your friends."

Alice hears, "Believe me, fourth of May is today, everyone will attend."

Then, as sweat comes down from her pale skin, she once again hears, "Today is your birthday, you'll love your friends."

And again, and again, "Believe me, fourth of May is today, everyone will attend."

Her pupils from her eyes closed-moved, as she heard a question, "What day is it today?"

Alice answered, pupils still moving while eyes are closed as she continued to sweat, "It is the fourth of May."

Again and again, the voice says, "You are in Wonderland with me, at a tea party, about to drink a honey tea."

Alice followed, "I am at a tea party, about to drink a honey tea."

And asked once again, "What day it is?"

"Fourth of May, it is."

"Where are you?"

"At Wonderland, where you are too."

"At the count of three, our eyes will meet."

"At this day, they will greet."

"One... two...", The voice counted up to three, as Alice body is on a wagon

Moments later, in front of her, tea of honey... one gallon.

"How I missed Wonderland, here I am again at the fourth of May.", Alice says.

"And we hope, you'll never leave, whatever happens even in a day.", The Mad Hatter says as The Queen of Hearts, say something in grace.