III - The Mad Hatter and The Queen Of Hearts

Alice had no choice and agreed on the dinner that her mother-mother offered

Alice had no choice and agreed on the dinner that her mother-mother offered. It was already nine in the evening and all she can hear is the sound of crickets, cats, and frogs.

Weirdly enough, when they got at the wooden table that is shaped like a pear, there is already food served on it.

1. Different kinds of meat (Chicken, beef, cows, etc.)

2. A milkshake fountain, that is strawberry flavored

3. Sweets (biscuits, chocolates, and, marshmallows )

4. Tea (of course)

"A lot, this is... for just us three." Alice says as she wanders her eyes to the food served on the table, the Queen of Hearts laughs that caught the attention of Alice, "Dear, you'll need this, I swear. Food is important especially when... you are going to be out on an adventure for the next few days!"

Alice remembers what the White Rabbit has said to her,

Please, have a sharp sense of hearing, for this is daring or else... you'll be tearing

For this is a challenge, that will be full of fearing and clearing

She wonders where will be the clue be. She knows that the game already started and one of this food might be a clue or maybe the statements that are coming out from her mother-mother; the Queen Of Hearts.

She just stared at the food, a few seconds later she heard the whisper of the White Rabbit, although it was not visible in that area.

Drink some tea, finish it. There's a clue in it.

Alice speaks after she heard that whisper from the White Rabbit, "Mother, can you pass me some tea?" She smiles sweetly so that, the Queen of Hearts will not read what are her real intentions are. Without hesitation, the Queen of Hearts followed what Alice said and passes her the teapot that is full of honey tea, "Here you go, dear." The Queen of Hearts speaks as she watches Alice pours some tea in her teacup.

As she sips and tastes the honey, she immediately tasted the exact tea that the White Rabbit made her tasted. The:

a mix of salt, carrot-sticks, and sugar; A mix of life, reward-punishment, and happiness.

Alice takes a deep breath, as she fights the confusing fireworks in her tongue.

The Mad Hatter's purple eyes widen at what he has seen- Alice chugging the cup of tea, and some of it spilling on her dress shirt as she chugs it like there is no tomorrow. Because of that, he stretches his arms trying to reach for Alice's dress shirt. The Queen of Hearts noticed that she was just letting Alice enjoy her cup of tea.

A few minutes later, she looked up at the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter who was already looking at her but the Mad was sweating, it's like there are raindrops on him.