VIII - I Need Her Blood

That gave Alice thousands of fright into her system and chills down to her spine, she tried to look down and ignore every force of the woman that is sitting beside her, "Mother

That gave Alice thousands of fright into her system and chills down to her spine, she tried to look down and ignore every force of the woman that is sitting beside her, "Mother... I can feed myself."

Clementine's hands started to take hold of Alice's left arm, putting in behind her, while her right hand still holding Alice's chin, "Child, let me serve you."

"Just... let go... of.. me. Please, mother. I am having a hard time, at this very moment."

"I am... very fond of you." The Queen of Hearts speaks, not letting go at all. That made Alice make eye contact and to her surprise, she started hearing voices.

Souls, maybe it's the souls that have been around Wonderland for a long time.

A voice of a boy she hears,

"Girl, be careful for she kills."

Then, the voice of a teenage girl that is deep and somehow... brave.

"Be fearless, we will help you."

Then a young girl like her speaks, and it echoed through her ears,

"I thought, she is my mommy. But then, she locked me up. Made me play something until my finger bleeds to death. I died."

Those voices; voices of the sacrifices. Alice then thought of playing around her mother-mother.

"Hey, mother? How about... You take a bite of the cookie and drink tea as well? After all, this is a celebration, right?"

The Queen of Hearts glanced at the young maiden who is suddenly strangely jolly at the moment and speaks, "Indeed it is. But Alice, you see, this tea and cookies are specially made for you... just for you."

Clementine; the Queen of Hearts baked the cookies with a certain mix of a chemical that will make the young maiden with the golden locks named Alice. Because the queen needs the blood of the child sitting beside her... for a lifetime throne or for being the queen of Wonderland for a lifetime. His brother who is now a soul called Cheshire Cat was the former ruler of the land who was also tasked to kill soul for an exchange of being the ruler of Wonderland for a lifetime-he was different from her sister Clementine, for he only wants to live in a jolly land for his family did not care about him while he was in the human world- he never thought that Belle; Alice's mother will order him to slaughter just for a throne- he was not like that. He ignored it, which made him become the Cheshire Cat especially the day that Clementine ignored the oranges that Belle offered to her during a party.

Now, Clementine is with the fourth sacrifice, who is surprisingly acting weird at the moment. Maybe-perhaps she is being fooled by the child that is why she tried to think of another plan to get Alice to be a deep sleep... and locked her somewhere.

She held the tiny hands of the young maiden; Alice and questions her, "Why are you jolly all of the sudden?" Alice was about to speak her thoughts but she starts to hear the voice of Krystal once again, echoing through her ears:

Alice, do something now... before it is too late for you to get out of here!

"Mother, how about... I will sleep in my room... for a while? I could use some rest."

Before the queen could speak back, Alice once heard a voice that echoes through her ears once again, this time it was from Timothy:

Are you sure about... sleeping, miss?

The mother-mother; Clementine questions Alice once again as she held the tiny hands of the child even tighter... not letting go at all- Alice feeling suffocated at that very moment:

"Are you sure about sleeping, Alice?"

Alice's eyes widen from the question for that is what she heard from Timothy a few minutes ago, because of that, she gripped her mother mother's hands and tries her best to smile despite the weird and horrifying behavior of the queen and she speaks, "A hundred percent... I am sure, mother."

"Sleep in that dress, child."

"I will."

Alice was about to stand to walk back to her messy bedroom with the lifeless body of the Mad Hatter... but the Queen of Hearts held the cloth of her dress that made Alice turn around and look straightly into her eyes, "Sleep... tight."

Alice looks down, not making any eye contact after that saying from her mother-mother and tries to remove the hand from the cloth of the dress, "Good night, mother."

Strangely, as Alice walks back to her bedroom, she once again is feeling pain from her wrists. Writings from her wrists is starting to appear once again, with her blood... once again. Thinking that maybe it was the Cheshire Cat or even the White Rabbit. It says,

You made that decision... do not regret it at all?

Steps, and steps, and steps. She opens the door of her bedroom, as she wipes her tears that is because of the pain she is receiving from the writings that are still on her wrists, pain is contentiously felt by the young maiden. She arrived at her room, sat on her bed full of blood and stared at the lifeless body of the Mad Hatter and whispers to herself,

"If my life will cost your freedom... I guess... A life for a life, Hatter."

She wipes the continuous dripping of blood with the use of the cloth of her dress and lays down her blood-stained bed; the blood of her and the Hatter. She closes her eyes- she once again hears a voice from Krystal:

You are noble, Alice. You are braver, for you- you will do everything... for a friend. Open your eyes, I wrote something for you... up the ceiling.

See you... somewhere, Alice. For she needs... your blood.

The young maiden smiled at that statement and whispers, "See you, sacrifice."