HE HIT YOU 👿

Luka lost it what did he do he asked trying not to sound too terrifying. well if I talk to other guys eyes are just do something wrong in general oh he'll punch me for it smack me for it or kick  me for it things like that I don't know do I deserve it though Mari asked meekly absolutely horrified and shocked at what she explained and he immediately answered a big fat N.O No you don't deserve that garbage Luka said with a hand on her shoulder. I'd hug you but he would kill me for it and.... Before she could say everything else Luka had already rapped his arms around her pulling her in to a tight hug. HE DID WHAT asked a familiar but very pissed-off voice it was none other then Annalese marinette's cousin and longtime best friend guys please tell me I did not hear what I just heard she asked  again except even more pissed off than just a second ago. He hit me Marinette mumbled feeling ashamed even though she didn't have to be it wasn't her fault. I'm calling the cops Annalese declared  while pulling her phone out YES please do that Luka agreed still hugging Mari tightly. WHAT THE F*** IS THIS Adrian yelled to the top of his lungs.

 WHAT THE F*** IS THIS Adrian yelled to the top of his lungs

(HELP ME😭)