peace and quiet (or not)

Today was the day The Newlywed couple and they're adorable little baby finally we were able to enjoy their lives in peace and quiet no more Adrian , no more torture and absolutely no more thoughts of thinking they're going to get killed the minute they step out of their house.

   Life is going to be calm and quiet for now on ( or so they thought)

   Marinette was in the living room playing with her little boy and listening to her husband behind her it's snoring on the sofa.

   , Her face then turned into a sour one when she smelled a putrid odor into the air,  Axel just giggle that he saw his mother's face, Marinette then just smirked wickedly and gently placed the baby near Sleeping Luka so then woke up looking like he was about to vomit.

    Axel has a surprise for you she smiled trying to choke back her laughter. Luka look at her and laughed I'm assuming it's my turn for diaper duty he asked.

Correctamundo Mari smiled you take care of that and I'll go start on dinner

  Okay okay come on little buddy he chuckled picking up the baby, in the baby's room on the changing table Luka stood there holding his breath just about ready to puke at the smell of a poop filled diaper.

    I don't get it he thought to himself how does something so tiny poop so much, Axel just kept giggling with them Big Blue Bell eyes just like his mother.

     Coffe boy just stared back at the boy and thought I don't give a s*** what anyone has to say he's my boy and I'm going to take good care of you little guy with all my heart you and your mommy.

    Anyway right at that moment he heard a frightful blood curdling scream coming from the kitchen.

MARINETTE.........