Ladybug returns part 2

Annalese's pov

    After I told coffe dope that Mari had gone I prepared myself for  an earful of his b******* but it never came he just sat by the window and sighed 😕.

       I just worry about her Annalese OK I would never forgive myself if something happened to her okay never ever not since that son of a b**** hurt her Luka admitted .

   I know coffee boy but we all know damn well that Agreste is dead he ain't never coming back bro they don't come back after they die God knows he ain't going to put him back on Earth psycho b**** murderer f*** that we all know he was.

     Yeah I know but now there's f****** Lila back like when did that hoe decide to come back to Paris I mean didn't her mother specifically send her away for all the crappy s***** lies she was telling everybody he asked.

     Annie took a deep breath and muttered well unfortunately it was only until she was 18 and now she's way over that age so technically she's allowed to do whatever the hell she wants but God knows she's still going to keep up that stupid childish Act I mean she's already in prison for trying to kill Marinette you and kidnap your infant child.

    Yeah but still even though she's in prison I feel as though she's going to try something again Luka said starting out the window.

    My dude I don't want to sound like a downer but God only she is going to do something she's Lila Rossi she don't stop till she gets what she wants............

Meanwhile with Marinette AKA ladybug

   I was swinging through the city on my yo-yo it felt like I was 14 again when I first got my miraculous God it might have been clubsy but after a while it was the greatest feeling that I have ever felt in my life I can't believe I ever let it go everybody else seemed rather hope to see that I was back I owe them big time ladybug didn't deserve to die off but don't worry ladybug is here and she's here to stay damn it protect the city like the owth took so many years ago.