Dress/ cake

About a week later Marinette was finally finished making her dream wedding dress that she dreamed about since she was 5 years old. That's when Annie walks in and it's just absolutely stunned at what she saw. Wow Marinette it looks so gorgeous just like how we always dreamed of it.

         I know right Mari giggled I mean sure I stuck myself with a needle at least maybe 50 times while making the same but it was totally worth it.

(This is the dress)

(This is the dress)

     Luka was going to walk into the room until you realize that the door was freaking locked. Is there a reason why you girls won't let me in the room. Simple cuz you're not allowed to see the bride  looking immaculate until the wedding idiot Annalese hissed. What can I not like grab my razor this mustache is beginning to annoy me Luka yelled. Not my problem .

         Once the two girls safely lock the dress away where they new coffee boy wouldn't get it they we're off to her parents bakery to tell them of how they wanted the cake done. Soon after arriving they saw her parents right through the bakery the window talking to someone that Marinette knew almost way too well. Oh my God Clarice is that you Marinette squealed with delight. Good to see you too little sis Clary smiled hugging her back tightly.

(Okay my apologies for not telling you guys this sooner but yeah Marinette has an older sister and her name is Clarice so yeah sorry I didn't like bring her up)

      Clarice and looked back at Annie  and smiled too hey little cousin long time no see. And who the heck might be the black and blue haired boy Clarice demanded. Oh come on Claire you don't remember me Luka whined. She didn't started laughing no worries coffee boy I remember you believe me you're hella better than a piece of s*** Adrian always burning in hell.

       Speak of the devil Sabine announced that she bring a tray of cookies for everyone. So Marinette have you thought about the procedure Sabine asked , everyone just stared her dead in the eye and was like b**** the f*** you just say. Jesus Christ why do you want me to die so badly Marinette yelled. I don't want you to die I just don't want you carrying a psychopath baby Sabine shot back. Ma shut up Clarice yelled finally ending the confrontation. That's when they heard the bell ring and a little girl around the age of five ran into the room squealing mommy mommy and hugged Clarice tightly.

      Hello  sweetheart  Clarice smiled rubbing the little girls pigtail. Who made this cutie patootie be Luka smiled. Hon this is my niece    Evie Rose Marinette smiled widely. Auntie Mari Evie squealed wrapping her arms tightly around Marinette's  waist. 

      Annie then look Evie Rose  in the eye and told her, sweetie why don't you go upstairs there's a bunch of toys you can play with. What's the little girl was out of the room that's when the arguing started again. Mother for the last time I could die if I get that procedure Marinette yelled. Okay fine Sabine shouted then at least give it up for adoption. Jesus Christ Mom it's her choice her body let her just stop f****** acting like you just dictate our lives all the time Clarice demanded.

   Tom then finally came out and with the most devilish smirk simply whispered. Someone just had to tell her that . Soon the conversation faded into a wedding cake they should get and finally they settled on a white wedding cake with pink roses going all down the seven layers and pink ribbons around them too.

(This is the cake)

(This is the cake)

Come on little sis you're not going to make me a bridesmaid at your wedding Clarice whimper starting to fake cry while giving her puppy eyes. Since when are God's name would I not make my beloved older sister a bridesmaid at my wedding Mari asked. Anyways I'm making the bridesmaid dresses I know exactly what I want and how I want it. Explain to me how coffee boy is okay with you having so much pink at the wedding Tom asked curiously.

      What my princess wants is what my princess will get, or should I say my soon to be Queen Luka smerked. Marinette blushed intensely while all the females in the room just started to giggle out of happiness. Tom was also happy but also slightly aggravated that his youngest daughter was getting married. Anyways so this is my idea for a bridesmaid dress. For the next few hours it was just non-stop chit chats and cookies until they all had to go home. Well it was nice seeing y'all again later.

    On the drive home Luka and Marinette both kept dreaming about their future lives. Like I know it's going to be so great Luka smile putting a hand on her belly. The damn right it's going to be awesome Marinette smiled. But then her smile faded as she thought of what can possibly happen. Luka looked over and ferownd too looking at her not being happy already broke his heart. Come on Mari what's wrong he asked squeezing her hand tightly.

     I'm just nervous that's all Mari muttered. Nervous about what if it's that Adrian's going to break out of prison then you're not the only one. Marinette laughed I'm just nervous to figure out that one day someone will let the truth slip up and Adrian will figure out his little....,.. she stopped there and Luka knew exactly what her fear was.  Mari I would like it on the record that if he goes anywhere near this baby I kill him I promise you that.