arguments part 2

As the three women kept continuing to argue in the living room the two boys were in Tom's private office having a little chit Chat.

Luka then began to chuckle is this your way of calling me out here threatening me he laughed nervously. To be honest I know you're going to be a really good father to that baby I really have no reason to threaten you but what I'm saying is I think my wife is acting like a complete lunatic Tom replied.

    Luka just looked at the floor confused in dazed I mean do you realize what is happening in there. Tom sighed believe me son if I could change her mind and quite possibly get her to stop the stupid arguing I would gladly do so but unfortunately you can't change people even when they're acting like complete and utter morons. Believe me I've been there.

    Annie and Mari both then stormed out of the house completely disgusted. I have never been so insulted Marinette cried. I've never been more sick Annie added . Shall I start the car up Luka asked trying to lighten the mood. Please do Marinette then looked over to to Tom who had his arms open wide. She then leaped into him and hugged him tightly love you Daddy she smiled you don't think I'm making the wrong choice do you she asked looking down at her feet..

Sweetheart as much I want to snap that bastard's neck you have to admit it it's not the child's fault and sweetie whatever choice you make I'm right by your side no matter what even if you're piece of work mother's not I still am he smiled. He then hugged her tightly back and whispered I love you my princess. As they both got in the car Tom shot Luka  the death glare and Luka already knew damn well what that look meant a big fat you better take care of my baby girl I swear to God I'll kill you kind of look. Never f*** with daddy little princess Luka whimpered hoping a shotgun want to be pointed at the top of his head if he turned around.

       That's when Sabine stormed outside with a frying pan in her hand for some reason and started yelling Marinette you're making a big mistake and I suggest you stop before it's too late. Tom then rolls his eyes and  yelled Sabine can you stop embarrassing yourself in public. Her face then flushed red as she realized half the neighbors were all staring at her good Lord she thought to herself while walking back into the house. Well that was pleasant marinate side and began to laugh.

    That's when Mari just put on a weird little face scrunched up her nose and in a deep really weird ass voice mimicked. Ooh look at me I'm Sabine Dupain-Chang I know what's best for everyone cuz apparently I'm the boss of the world yyyeee yyee. Luka then exploded into laughter babe you have no clue how right you actually are.