The lawsuit

A couple weeks later Marinette was 2 months pregnant and she was still trying to get over what happened Luka always by her side but still even he was afraid of what might happen. So far life was pretty calm they were still looking for new places to move into hopefully there was going to be nothing to screw that up ..... right.

        Fast forward to that night it was 2 in the morning neither of them could sleep and then Maris phone rang. With an unknown number she picked it up with a 'hello who is this' but what came out the other end and sent a chill down her spine.

      Oh Marinette just the person I was hoping would pick up an unpleasant voice mocked. Luka looked over at Marinette who was basically petrified at this moment silently crying as she held the phone to her ear he then gently slipped it out of her hand and asked 'who the hell are you' and the answer just pissed him off .

      Coffee boy the guy asked what the hell are you doing give Marinette back the phone I need to say it's to her. Over My Dead body Agreste he hissed back. Alright then you big fat loser Adrian smerked I just hope that you and Marinette know that my lawyers will be at your door Tomorrow. Lukas eyes practically bulge out of his sockets, what the hell are you saying you f****** psycho.

        Agreste just laughed wickedly let me make it simpler for you you dumbass I'm going to sue both of you for half of custody of the baby that I know is mine. Luka could practically punch holes in the wall at this point. That's what he just yelled at Adrian stupid mother f***** smell like that's ever going to happen what stupid Court whenever give a scumbag like you who custody of a child I'm telling you a****** if you ever and I mean ever pull any crazy stunts like you did a couple months ago I'm telling you I'ma have your head as a f****** trophy hanging up in my living room.

       We'll see about that Adrian growled for slam the phone down enough before Luka shattered f*** you the top of his lungs. And he finally looked over to Marinette we sat there listening to the entire conversation. It's going to kill my baby isn't he Mari whimpered just cradling her stomach . Luka took her hand looked deep in her eyes and kissed her forehead . Baby girl I promise you one thing I will die before I let him touch you or our baby promise I'll protect both of you even if I die.

      Marinette jumped up and hugged him tightly and he hugged her back so protectively like it would be their last.  A few minutes later he can hear her soft almost quiet snores on his shoulder he just giggled and put her to sleep he soon fell asleep to right next to her.

      The next morning as if like a curse there was a loud knock at the door. Luka went to go answer it and out of pure fear and paranoia he had a baseball bat just in case. But when you open the door you breathe a sigh of relief. Geez coffee boy did I piss you off to the point where you want to kill me now Annalese joked as she held up her harms offensively. Sorry he muttered putting the bat away just can't take any chances anymore. You're cool you're cool. Anyway so what are you here for he asked. He then just watched her face drop into a frown as Marinette walked into the room and asked what was going on.

          That's what Annie just sighed and handed them a piece of paper. All of them Reddit and they were both absolutely shocked this had to be a f*****-up joke. Luka started to laugh refusing to believe this garbage and asked Annie please tell me you're just messing with me. She looked back and then within and apologetic look he said that's right he wasn't kidding he's suing your butt off. Luka read the paper again but this don't say Adrian it says wait Natalie .

        Oh yeah she muttered that's right Natalie was basically devastated when Adrian went to jail so now she's been trying to bail him out plus bus now she's getting him a lawyer and helping him sue for custody.

Mari just continue to cry why must this all keep happening to us . Annalese hugs your cousin tightly . Believe me Marinette it'll all be over soon I very highly doubt that's anyone's going to let that scumbag do anything stupid I mean he's charged with rape and attempted murder like there's no way he's getting out of jail.

       Luka then looked at both of them I really hope you're right Annie I really do.........