"Ummm...definitely Y/n" he said blushing.

I thanked him and pushed him away.

"Whatever, ur still a whore"

I grabbed her by her collar and pulled her close.
"Call me a whore one more time, and I can promise you. You're going to regret ever even looking in my direction in the first place"  I said pushing her down to the ground as she gasped.

Q came right after it

"What happened?" He asked looking at IU on the ground.

"Nothing, lets go" i said pulling on his arm.

"Watch yourself with this one Q, she could always be hiding things. You know you could always come back if you wanted to" she said smirking at Q.

"Oh IU you really shouldn't flirt looking like that" I said dragging Q away as I kicked dirt on her.

She screamed a bit and people started laughing as I walked away with Q.

We walked to my house to get my car to go to the mall.

"What was that about?" He asked as we got into my car.

"Nothing, just IU being IU" I said scoffing.

"Always what did she mean about going back to her"  I questioned him.

"Oh um, we dated a bit like way before you came to school. She ended up cheating on me though" he says getting a little nervous.

They dated, I mean I can kinda see that. Player and schools whore. Makes sense.

The rest of the car ride we listened to music and made small talk.

Once we arrived at the mall we headed to stores and started shopping.

It was really fun, Q and I dressed up in funny outfits and were modeling for each other.

We were taking lots of pictures and I finally saw the smile back on his face. Seeing it made me smile as well.

We were waking when I passed this really pretty shop, through the window i saw these gorgeous pair of earrings. They were honestly amazing and I wanted them so bad. But I'm here for Q, not for me.

*the earrings*

"Whatcha doin" Q asked sneaking up on me

"N-Nothing, lets go get ice cream now" I asked pulling him with me.

We picked out our ice cream and I paid. We sat down and started eating.

I was eating my ice cream and then I noticed Q staring at me.

"What's ur problem you ass?" I said pushing his head and laughing.

"Nothing, just wondering how I ended up eating ice cream with the most prettiest girl in the world" he said smiling at me with those dumb eyes.

"Wow could you be anymore cheesier" I said cringing at his words.

"I mean I could, but I don't think your ready for that" he said.

"Yea Yea whatever" i said.

"Let's take a picture!" He exclaimed.

"Sure"

I took out my phone and took the picture.

I looked at it and smiled, I looked at him and he smiled at me as he continued to eat his ice cream.

Maybe he isn't so bad...

*imagine you and Q*

————————————————————————Sorry for updating so late guyss

Sorry for updating so late guyss. Love lots and I'll update soon. Sorry for any typos and such!
❤️❤️

Word count: 1068