~Playboy~

(Time jump~sorry)

A week has gone by since being in this new school. It's a Friday now, and I'm so ready for the weekend.

•Dance class•

"You're coming to the party right, Y/n?" Rosè says Turing towards me.
"What party" I asked confused.
"Jungkook's party silly" Jennie says pushing me.
"Jungkook holds parties a lot" She says again.
" Well I mean I guess I go, I love parties plus Jungkook is super cute" I said as they got excited that I would be going somewhere with them.

The rest of dance class was kinda normal, we did some practice routines and some exercises. Mr. F also explained that next week he's going to introduce a big project for the semester. During the class the Boyz were in the corner of the room surrounded by girls. Being the jerks that they are, they were all flirting. I don't care if they flirt, it's just them being playboys really does bother me. I mean how low can they sink. It disgusts me.

The bell rang, the girls and I grabbed our things and left. We started chatting about the party and what we were gonna wear. I told them to meet at my house 2 hours before the party to get ready. I drove home with Sangyeon and when we got home we made ourselves snacks.

"So Sangyeon, I saw you and your group of dogs flirting with girls today. Care to explain???" Is asked once we sat down.
"Y/n it's harmless flirting" he said.
"It's seemed quite harmful to me" I said annoyed at his response.
"Y/n listen to me, I know how you feel about playboys. I know how much you hate the thought of them. I love you more then anything, and I would never become something that you hate. The boys business has nothing to do with me. I promise!"
At the moment I could hear the sincerity in his voice. He was serious and I believe him. I have to, he's the only family I have. My best friend before anyone else.
"Ok I trust you, I'm sorry" I said.
He nodded his head with a sincere smile on his face and continued eating.
We finished and cleaned up. The girls are coming soon. Me and Sangyeon say on the couch watching Tv as I waited.

The doorbell rang and I sprinted to the door, and when I opened it ready to welcome my best friends. I got a face full of play boys.
"Ugh what are you guys doing here" I said annoyed.
"Well nice to see you too, Y/n" Juyeon said sarcastically.
I heard a car pull in and I looked over them to see the girls coming up the way to the house. I pushed all the boys aside to go get them. Once I grabbed hold of them we ran inside and upstairs to my room and locked the door.
"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE" Jisoo yelled.
"I'm not sure, Sangyeon probably invited them" I said.
"They're probably going to the party, they always do" Rosé said sitting on the bed.
"Whatever, it's time to get ready" I said.
LET THE MAKEOVER BEGIN!!!!!!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Word count:537

Sorry it's short but the next part is gonna be fun!
Love y'all 😍😍😍😍