~New Partner~

Y/n's POV.

The day was going by brutally slow. It seemed that everywhere I went, Jinyoung was there too.

It was eating me inside, seeing him everywhere. Him giving me that torturing smirk every time we made eye contact.

Luckily though he never could get a chance to talk to me because he was always attacked by girls.
They loved him.
Thought he was so hot.
So charming.
If only they knew who he really was.

Slowly but surely we finally reached dance class.

I knew that it would possibly take my mind off of everything.

I sat down on the floor next to the girls.
They already knew the problem I was having.

"You good?" Jennie asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

I gave her a weak smile and nodded
"Just...well you know" I said sighing.

She nodded her head and gave me a sympathetic smile.

Soon after Mr.F walked in, and dreading behind him was the one and only Bae Jinyoung.

My breath hitched as he entered the room, I put my head down in defeat and started to feel my eyes tear up.

Here it goes again, the tears.

This guy is the only person that makes me feel like this. I truly don't know why. Why does he make me feel so weak.

"We have a new student joining us today" Mr.F said pointing to Jinyoung who stood at the front of the class.

"Hello! I'm Bae Jinyoung, super nice to meet you all" he said bowing and giving a fake smile.

What a show he puts on...

He headed to go take a seat in the middle of some girls that looked obsessed with him.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Ok class, today we're just gonna do a quick routine that you will be preforming tomorrow. I'll give you all new partners. Keep focusing on your big project with your trios. This is just homework" Mr. F explained to us.

He started to list off new partners.
All us girls seemed to be separated. That was pretty upsetting.
Most of the Boyz seemed to be split up as well.

"Ok let's have Y/n and Jinyoung together" Mr.F said.

My eyes went wide as my head shot in the direction of Mr.F. My world felt like it was about to crash down.

I turned my head to Jinyoung who looked satisfied with the situation.

"Mr.F please, give me another partner" I said standing up and walking toward him.

"No Y/n, your styles match well together. I want to see that" he said pushing me away.

I suddenly felt a hand go on my shoulder.
"It's ok Y/n, it will be like old times" Jinyoung said getting closer to my ear.

I pushed his hand away as I started breathing heavier.

The bell rang and everyone started leaving. The girls were waiting for me and so were the Boyz. I was about to leave when Jinyoung grabbed my wrist.

"Meet me at the school entrance. We'll go to your dance room. Ok baby?" He said coming really close to my face.

I harshly removed his hand from my wrist and walked away. I joined my friends and we all left.

"What a jerk" Rosé said
"Are you seriously gonna dance with him?" Kevin asked.
" I have to, this is the one class I refuse to fail" I said letting my mind wander.