~Vacation: Part 2~

Y/n POV.

For the beach party, I was really excited that we get to dress up. I haven't worn anything fancy in a while. It's not really my style but once in a while it's fun.

"You think Exo will be at the party tonight?" Rosé asked.

"Most likely, if so that may cause problems with the Boyz" Jennie said.

"Yea guys, you definitely saw how jealous Sangyeon was. Jisoo I think he actually likes you. And my brother won't break your heart, if he does I'll break his neck"I said walking up to Jisoo and putting my hand on her shoulder.

She was blushing and biting her lip.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Definitely! My brother is rarely like this" I said.

She nodded her head and walked back to her room.

I followed and so did the other girls. She was opening her suit case and pulled out a dress. It was gorgeous.

"Then should I wear this tonight, maybe I'll tell him how I feel" Jisoo said with a big smile on her face.

"Omg yes, that's so pretty" we all yelled.

"Let's get ready"  Jennie said as we walked into the bathroom.

We were gonna a take turns showering and doing other things.

Jennie went in first while Rosé, Jisoo, and I were picking out shoes to match all of our outfits.

One after the other we showered and started doing our hair.

*Our Hair*

It took a while but we eventually finished and it looked really good

After we put on light make up again and started to get dressed. Our dresses were all different, but let me tell you. We all looked so so amazing.

*Our dresses*

We finished getting ready fully, but still had a little bit of time before the party

We finished getting ready fully, but still had a little bit of time before the party. So we all went to Jisoo and Jennies room.

"What you gonna do about Sangyeon tonight?" Jennie asked Jisoo.