~Movie Night~

Y/n's POV

Before the movie started the boyz started asking questions of course
"How did you and Felix become friends?" Eric asked.
"Well when I studied abroad in Australia, Felix and I were roommates" I said smiling at Felix.
"Did you guys date" Q said while not looking at me but rather at his lap.
"No,no we were just best friends until I moved back to Korea and lost contact" I said remembering how sad I was.
"Yea but now we're finally back together" he said holding me.
"Ok ok, let's start the movie" Sangyeon said as he turned off the lights.

It was a horror movie and I'm usually tough and I usually don't get scared, but this movie had a lot of jump scares in it.
With the first one I jumped and buried my face into Felix's neck, he caressed my hair to calm me down.
I spent most of the movie snuggling up next to Felix with every scare in the movie.
"Yah Y/n, I have to go to the bathroom" Felix said releasing his grip and getting up. Now I have no one to hold onto!!!

It was close to the end of the movie and yet another jump scare came up, I got scared and jumped again grabbing the closest things next to me. That being...Q.
I latched onto his shirt and buried my face into his neck, he was surprised and I could feel his heartbeat quicken.
"I'm sorry, but please" I said tightening my grip.
"It's fine, I got you" he said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer.

I softly smiled and so did he, laying my head on his chest I could hear his heartbeat and that blocked out the sound of the movie. Leaving me holding Q listening to his heart.
The movie ended shortly and I released myself from Q grip,  I totally didn't notice that Felix was back but when I sat back up he was grinning at me.
"Guys it's not late, how about I get ice cream for everyone" I asked.
"Sure Y/n" Felix said.
I nodded and went up the stairs to go change.

Q's POV
I watched her walk up the stairs, then turned to see all the guys staring at me.
"What?"
"You guys are the cutest couple ever!!" Hankyeon exclaimed.
They all started agreeing and laughing.
"What we're not even dating" I yelled at them.
"But you look like you are" Hwall said and the guys started laughing again.
"Ugh whatever" I said turning away from them.
Y/n walked down in sweatpants and a t-shirt.
"Yah Q, go with Y/n for protection" Hyunjae said with a smirk on his face. I didn't mind so I agreed and so did Y/n. With that we both headed out of the house alone.

———————————————————————
Sorry that this one is so short~
Come back next chapter to see their adventure while going out for ice cream.

Love you guys and sorry for mistakes❤️❤️❤️

Word count: 511