•First Day•

Y/n's Pov.
*Beep beep*
"Uggghhhh" I turned over on my side to shut my alarm off after hearing it start to ring.
I pulled my self to sit up with the little strength I had, just to be faced with the bright sun blinding me.
"Yahhh, Y/n get up!!" My brother called from out side of the door.
" Yea yea yea Sangyeon, I'm up!" I yelled back at my brother.
The only thing going through my mind at the moment was that today is my first day at my new high school. Before I went to a private school, I was kicked out eventually due to my behavior but oh well. Now I'll be starting public high school with my brother Sangyeon. Let's just say I'm not that happy, but I know my childhood friends go to this school so I'm fine I guess. I eventually dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and began my daily routine. I headed to my closet and after 5 minutes picked my outfit.

(Your Outfit*)

After I put on some makeup and did my hair.
( Your makeup*)

(Your Hair*)

After I finished and liked my look I went downstairs to find my brother and mom at the table

"Wassup Bro" I said grabbing some toast from the table and putting it in my mouth.
" You ready to go loser" Sangyeon asked flicking my forehead.
" Yahh" I yelled rubbing my forehead.
He just laughed and started walking out the front and headed out behind him. We took his car because I didn't feel like driving today.
( Sangyeon's car*)