~Spin the Bottle~

Y/n's POV.

When everyone was ready and the circle was fully made we all got ready to play. I looked around the circle and realized that I was down with kissing most of the people there.

We played rock, paper, scissors to see who would go first. Jisoo lost and I could she that she got a bit nervous.
She spun the bottle, and fate is what I would call it.

It landed on Sangyeon!

The girls and I cheered as we winked at her and she prepared herself. He crawled over to Sangyeon and their lips met. It was a soft and sweet kiss.
When they both pulled away they were a blushing mess. It was so adorable.

Next Jisso got to pick the next person go spin.

She picked Younghoon, and once he spun it landed on Somin a really pretty girl from our school.

The game went on and on, Felix was kissed a couple times and I kept hyping him up.

It was Q's turn now and he spun the bottle.

Q's POV.

As I watched the bottle spin, I couldn't help but hope it lands on Y/n. Though I was angry at her, I really wanted to kiss her.

I watched the bottle slow down then stop, as I looked up I saw the bottle pointing straight at IU.
Honestly the bitch of our school but extremely pretty.
I looked over at Y/n and saw this flame in her eyes. I wonder if she and IU had problems.
But a game is a game so I walked over to IU and we kissed.

Y/n's POV.

I watched as the bottle landed on IU and Q went over to her.
I hate her so so much!!
Q looked happy to kiss her. They kissed longer than needed. She grabbed his hair and put her hands on the back of his neck. And while she was doing this. HE FOLLOWED ALONG!!

It's not that I care about the kiss, I just hate IU so much. That's the only reason.
Right??

Soon after the kiss was over, a few more rounds we're played until it was my turn.

I grabbed hold of the bottle and spun it was medium force. I watched it spin round and round, periodically looking up at Q to see his reaction. It seemed like he was watching with worry. I smirked as the bottle started to slow down. Once it stopped I looked up to see who it was.

It was...Hwall.
Honestly I my first thought was that this would have been really awkward cause we want to be really close friends and everything.
As I looked up at Q, he has a grumpy and upset expression on his face.

I walked over to Hwall.

"Are you ok with this" I whispered.

" Yea don't worry, this won't stop me wanting to be friends with you" he said smiling to me.

"Ok great" I smiled.
Honestly Hwall was one of the nicest boys I've ever met. He wasn't like the rest of his friends, hd liked girls for their personality. Plus Hwall is really really ATTRACTIVE!!!!!

I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He wrapped his hands around my waist and moved in. Our lips locked and the kiss was slow at first. Then I guess because of instinct it got more heated. We both away after people yelled at us to stop and we smiled at each other  then began laughing. I moved back to my spot and Felix put his arm around me. I looked over and Q was gone.

"Maybe I went a little overboard" I said.

"What?" Felix asked.

" Oh nothing" I said to him and smiled. The night went on and we played so more games and dance more. By the time I finally got tired it was 3:15 am.