~Lunch Time~

Y/n's POV.
I finally walked into the Cafeteria and spotted my friends jumping around trying to get my attention, motioning me to come over.
"Omg Rosè, Jisoo I missed you guys so much" I said running over and catching them both in a hug.
"Hey what about me?" Jennie said pouting and crossing her arms.
"You already know I missed you" I said rolling my eyes and pulling her into a group hug.
"We missed you so much too Y/n, it's not the same without our bad baby" Rosè said breaking the hug.
" Since it's your first day, and you are our Maknae we will get you lunch" Jisoo said heading off with Rosè to get us all food. I spotted Sangyeon in the distance sitting at a table with his friends.
"Hey, I'll be back" I said to Jennie while getting up, she nodded and I started walking in the direction of Sangyeon.

Q's POV.
Everyone was talking at the table but I kept my head down thinking about Y/n, there's just something about her that makes my heart flutter.
"Who's that?" Younghoon asked.
"Is she new?" Hwall asked.
"Why is she coming over here?" Juyeon asked.
I finally looked up to see who they were talking about and my eyes widened.
It was...Y/n!

Y/n's POV.
I was walking to the table coming behind Sangyeon when I saw all of his friends glaring at me but I ignored it. I came up behind Sangyeon and put my hands over his eyes, he jumped a little but didn't do anything.
"Can you take your hands off of him?" ??? Asked.
"Can you mind your own business?" I asked back, which took him by surprise.
"Who do you think you are" ??? Asked.
And like I said to that IU girl.
" You really don't need to know do you?" I asked back glaring at them until I saw Q, that made my glare soften. What is this boy doing to me?
" I can recognize your voice and scent from anywhere cutie" Sangyeon said taking my hands off his eyes. I smiled and looked at him as he pulled me into a hug.
"How are you princess?" He asked letting go of the hug.
" I'm good Oppa" I said smiling down at him.
*cough* *cough*
I looked over at his friends .
"Oh um hello, I'm Y/n" I said as I bowed.
"Are you Sangyeons girlfriend" one of them asked.
Me and Sangyeon looked at each other and began laughing hysterically. He wiped the fake tears coming down his face and all of his friends watched us confused and scared.
Q's POV.
I watched as Y/n was holding Sangyeon. Him calling her "princess" and her calling him "oppa".
My blood was boiling as I watched them together.
Than New asked if she was his girlfriend, just the thought of them dating made me even more angry.
But than when they started laughing I got confused so did everyone else.

Y/n's POV.
"No, just no" Sangyeon said holding my hand.
" Let me introduce myself again" I said bowing.
"Hello I'm Lee Y/n, Sangyeons sister" I said coming back up from the bow.
Everyone's mouth was in the shape of O's and they all looked more calmed.
Little did I know Q was the most calmed and relieved after hearing that you weren't dating Sangyeon.
"Let everyone introduce themselves Y/n" Sangyeon said turning me towards the boys(THE BOYZ).
"Well Hi I'm the cutie, New"
" I'm the Cereal loving boy, Jacob"
" I'm the Sexy and Mysterious, Hwall"
" I'm the #1 Visual, Younghoon"
" I'm the real #1 Visual, Juyeon"
" I'm the cool one, Sunwoo"
" I'm the Canada boy and your moon, Kevin"
" I'm the Jeju boy, Hankyeon"
" I'm the cutest Maknae ever, Eric"
" I'm the Milk cow, Hyunjae"
(You will understand Hyunjaes if you watched "Come On! The Boyz" Ep. 3)
" And we have already met" Q said as he was the last to go.
" Oh yea, Hi Q" I said as I waved towards his him. I turned back towards Sangyeon.
"I have to go back with my friends now, I'll see you later" I said ask I hugged him and waved goodbye to his friends making eye contact with only Q. I quickly walked away and went back to the table to see the girls sitting down.
"Why's your face all red Y/n?" Jisoo said while poking my cheek.
" I'm not" I said crossing my arms and pouting.
"Yes you are, is it a boy" Jennie asked, looking back at Sangyeons table.
"Which one, it's obvious you like one of them" Jennie asked turning back towards me.
" No no no" I said shaking my head.
" It's ok, we actually each like one of them too" Rosè said looking down and her face turning red.
"Really who, tell me!!!" I said whole shaking Rosè.
" Tell is first than we will tell you" Jisoo said removing my hands your the shaken Rosè.
"Ok fine" I said looking back at the table seeing him smiling and laughing with his friends.
" I think I like Q, maybe just a little" I said smirking and looking down. All the girls started squealing and jumping around. Mostly everyone in the Cafeteria was staring at us, including the boys. I quickly pulled them down.
"Yours turn tell me who you like each" I said pointing at each of them.
"Fine" Jennie said.
" I like Juyeon" Jennie said blushing.
" I like Jacob" Rosè said looking down.
" A-and I like...Sangyeon" Jisoo said looking down, face turning red. My eyes widened when she said Sangyeon.
"Aww that's so cute you like my brother" I said pinching her cheeks,.
"Your fine with this?" She said looking at my with puppy eyes.
" Of course, your one of my best friends and plus you guys would look cute together" I said holding her hands.
"Aw thanks Y/n" she said getting up and hugging me. I laughed and she sat back down.
" If you guys like them why haven't you confessed" I asked starting to eat.
"We'll because there the most famous boys in school but there also know as playboys" Jennie said.
"We like them but hate they for who they are" Rosè said.
"That's fine girls, we won't let them get to us" Jisoo said.
"Yea Jisoo is right, if they want to play with girls hearts let's play with theirs" I said smirking.
"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.
"Well their not the only ones who can do some damage, two can play at this game" I said smirking at them.
"Oh how we missed our bad girl, we're in" Jisoo said smiling.
The bell rang and we got up from our seats and started to walk to our next class, which was dance.
We sat down on the floor and suddenly The Boyz came in and sat down too. This is gonna be one interesting class.

Ji Changmin you have no idea what your in for, this one heart is one you won't be playing with. Let the games begin.😏😏😏

———————————————————————
Hey guys, thanks for reading my second chapter.
Find out what will happen next time, will Cupid's game finally begin????❤️❤️❤️

Sorry If there are any mistakes, feel free to give comments and wait for the next chapter💕💕💕

Word count: 1227