~Amusment Park~

Y/n's POV.

I looked over Q up and down. Out of things he wears the same thing as me!!
Ugh it's so annoying!
Though he does look pretty cute... SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N!!

"Y/n...Y/n!!" Rosé was waving her hand in front of my face. And I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yea sorry" I said smiling and rubbing the back of my neck.

"Anyways we were saying that we should split up and go in groups" Rosé said.

"Yes sure thang sounds like a good idea" I exclaimed.

"We can out names into a hat and the girls can pick them out" Jisoo said.

Everyone agreed and we tore up pieces of a napkin and wrote names on them.

"Ok I'll go first" Jennie said

She reached into the hat and pulled out names.
- New
- Jisoo
- Sangyeon
- Eric
- Hyunjae
- Hankyeon
- Sunwoo
And
- Juyeon

Jennie started smiling when she pulled out Juyeons name. Jisoo was smiling to when she heard that Sangyeon was in the group too.

That means the rest of us were the other group.
-Me
- Rosé
- Jacob
-Hwall
- Younghoon
- Felix
- Kevin
And
- Q...

Rosé was blushing cause Jacob was in our group and they get to spend time together. I nudged her and she hit me playfully.

"Ok let's go this way and you guys go that way" Jennie said pointing us right.

"Ok!" We all said.

Our group went out separate ways and I linked arms with Rosé and we started talking.

"Are you gonna sit next to Jacob on the rides??" I said raising my eyesbrows at her.

"Stop!! I mean maybe... probably" she said blushing and laughing.

We ended up at our first ride, a roller coaster.

We got in line and we're picking who to sit with. Then I suddenly thought of a plan.

"Um hey Jacob, I really want to sit next to Felix so can you sit next to Rosé she gets scared on rides" I said holding his arm.

"Yea sure I don't mind" he said moving next to Rosé. She looked like she was gonna kill me but I knew she was happy.

We all got onto the ride and got ready.

I held hands with Felix cause he was scared but wouldn't admit it.

The roller coaster was really fun, everyone was screaming and having a really good time.

I really like amusement parks because everyone is smiling and it makes me really happy.

After the roller coaster we went on a few other rides, Rosé sat next to Jacob on all of them. She looked like she was having a really good time. I was happy for her.

I was having a really good time with the guys too, on a group ride I was in a cart with Felix, and Younghoon. It was really fun.

After we walked around more and played games. We all found the water shooting game and paid and played as a group. I was so so close to winning but Hwall beat me by a second I swear. He got a giant stuffed dragon and gave it to me.

I smiled and looked down at it. Today was just becoming a really good day.

It started getting darker so the park began to be filled with bright colorful lights and honestly it looked magical.