Flirting and Blushing

Start from the beginning

         "What? No crazy eyes for me today?" He asks as he takes a right at the light and I shake my head no, the blush holding my cheeks captive as I try and fail to get them to calm down. "That's a shame."

         The whole time, I can feel the smirk in Elliot's voice that keeps floating over to touch my ears and it makes me want to wack him in the head and kiss him all at once.

         This game of cat and mouse is maddening, dangerous and oh so addictive.

          It doesn't take long for us to pull into the parking lot and I expect for him to immediately try to get out of the car, but when I don't hear the door open, I turn back towards him, only to find him a mere few inches from my face. My eyes immediately lock on to his deep chocolate ones and suddenly I'm lost in them, his gaze piercing me in all the right ways as I greedily drink him in.

       "There they are." He says and he's gone, opening up his door and stepping out of the car.

        It takes a moment for my frazzled brain to catch up, but once it does, I push my own door open and step out into the morning sun, trying to get my fucking mind out of the gutter and into my head.

       Once we both grab our bags the car is shut and locked before we're making our way to the sidewalk and past the guard booth but instead of Tyler, it's Ares that's standing there. He raises his eyebrows at the carpooling and our waking in together but he doesn't say anything as he shakes his head and laughs.

       We reach the door and Elliot uses his card to buzz us in and he holds the door open for me like the sweet gentleman he is. But of course, the act wasn't all that innocent when I feel his hand land in the small of my back, leading me forward into the hall.

        Once the door shuts behind me, his hand falls away before we walk side by side. "Thank you." I tell him shyly and he chuckles deep in his chest making the sound echo down my spine.

        "You're welcome."

          So this is it. This is how I die. I blush myself to death and my Chain is killing me with all this flirting and touches. I'm completely okay with this.

           We walk up to Ms. Wendy's desk and she looks up with a surprised smile on her face that makes me roll my eyes. Yes, okay, I walked in with my Chain that yesterday was acting like he wasn't sure if he would even except me, big deal. Huge deal actually.

        "Well, good morning boys." She says and we greet her back. The talk between us doing lady long before we have to get ready for work, we say our goodbyes and she waves before we make our way done the hall and to the locker room.

       I open the door for us and we step in, smiling at Brice, Beth and Syd who are all getting ready for work.

       Some eyebrows are raised but thankfully, nothing is said as we make our way to my locker. I set my bag down on the bench behind me before lifting my hands to undo the lock on my door. As soon as it's off and I open it, I'm about to turn around and let Elliot get into the locker when suddenly I feel him behind me.

      Very. Very. Close.

       His body isn't touching mine, but I can feel the heat radiating off of him and I can feel the outline of his cock just a breaths hair away from my ass and it makes me shiver as he reaches around me for his hat in the locker.

       I hold my breath and stay still as a fucking brick until he pulls away.

        When I turn around, I expect for him to go to the changing stall and switch into his uniform, but when I look, I find him stripping his shirt over his head, giving me a nice tanned view of his body. I glance over at my coworkers and find Beth looking and I glare at her until she laughs silently and turns away. I happily go back to watching Elliot as he puts on my favorite kind of show.

       I watch as he bends over to pull his pants down, his tight muscled ass making me fucking drool. Once they're off, he grabs his collared shirt and turns towards me, his deep eyes raising to mine.

        "Those eyes." He says but the same ones he's talking about are lowering to his very very very sizable package that I can tell isn't even hard yet.

        Dear Goddess, I love you.

        "My eyes are up here." He says in pure amusement but I pay him little to no attention.

        "But there's so many better things below them." I tell him and he's snorts out a laugh before he steps into his pants. I pout, absolutely upset at him for covering his sinful body from my eyes. Once he's done, he leans over me, this time chest to chest. After the bag is secure in my locker, he stays above me for a second before smiling down.

        "I'm going to grab a coffee. I'll meet you at our first station." He tells me and I nod with wide eyes as he winks and smile before walking away do go clock in and leave the room. If I thought I was screwed before, I'm absolutely fucked now.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys it's finally actually starting and I live this so much. No one is interacting with the first two chapters and I'm lowkey losing motivation for this last chapter but I will do it, even if I start it now and post in the night.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Who's your favorite side character in this book?