The one with 'Apptraction'

"Noo Nooo.. That's not fair"  Rose whined to Hugh.

Her brother had his reservations when she told him about the wedding gown fiasco and a photographer wanting her to be his model for all shoots. He was relieved upon knowing who it was, Rose would work with.

Angel Delveccio was the coveted photographer in the modelling industry. His search for a muse had taken him far and wide but to no avail. A chance encounter with an old friend led him to meet them at the beach where he scheduled his shooting session too.

His current model was a busty white female who was made to wear thick layer of bronzer to represent his imaginative muse's body and skin. He always dreamed of her to possess olive skin and proportionate size. Ample boobs for a cleavage but not too much for an overspill. She would be slim but not anorexic. She would have meat on her hands and thighs and would represent Aphrodite when gowned.

His search was over when his assistants clicked a girl who played around with the waves, unaware of her discovery. Although they have been working together for months now, time and again, he would think back to the moment that bought her into his life.

Had he been straight, he would've stolen her from the world and kept her all for himself. But his orientation made it possible for him to share the love of his life with the world, even though it was only her images. It was her brother whom he had eyes for but Angel knew better than to approach a man who showed no interest.

Her annoyed voice made him trace back his steps to her like an animal pulled by the mate's call. It was a philosophical love for both; a love of friendship and devotion. He found happiness in her. His inquiry about her annoyance made her aggravated.

"What can I do for you love" his demeanor made her calm. She was the best model and friend he ever had. The only hizzy fit she ever threw was when asked to shoot in the mud, which according to her was 'Eww'.

Compromise was attained by bringing kaolin clay. Of course, Angel would never throw her into the mud, even if it was prepared with gold and distilled water. He only did that to annoy her. But today, her tantrum was justified.

She was asked to join the 'Apptraction.' The widely used app of the century. The one which guaranteed soulmate finding or a huge compensation, if unsatisfied. Everyone was on the app. Even Emma contemplated joining before going old school and dating normally. She was with Hugh now.

Rose was happy that her best friend and her brother were a thing. She even reenacted her favorite sitcom's famous liner 'My best friend and my brother' with slight modification to fit the scenario. Yet, deep down she dwelled in the fear of them leaving her be once they get married and move on in life.

Knowing how her parents met; a meet cute, she'd already made a mental note to tell her future kids as a bedtime rendition. And after Emma and Hugh fit like missing pieces, she too craved organic instead of bionic. She believed in love at first sight.

Angel had trouble finding a man for her shoots. The one who would be the groom in the tuxedo, completing the set; complementing her beauty. No man was good enough for her. Angel acted like her father when it came to men's selection. Too short and tall were the conveyed means for rejection yet he secretly scanned them to ensure their members were long and healthy for her needs too.

Rose tried dating men who turned out to be jerks at one or the other point. Tired of keeping up with the argument, she gave Angel and Hugh her ultimatum.

"If we don't find a man for me in a week, we would delete my account." Palm stretched, she waited for them to promise. Ever the kid in a grown up body, she was happy when they agreed.