Notorious

6:00 AM. Wisconsin, here we come. You get up to check your luggage, you had to make sure you packed all the right things for your trip. You were going to be there until you found the unsub, so hopefully not too long.

You get dressed as you apply light makeup, you put on your sneakers and you were ready to go. You arrive at work as you see the team boarding the jet. You give your luggage to Morgan as he was helping everyone settle in.

"Good morning princess, sleep well?" he says with a smile. "I guess you could say that" you say with a slight chuckle as you take a seat. Truth is, you didn't sleep too well.

This case freaked you out, especially since it could be identical to one of the most notorious killers in history. Eek. You focus on the files as the plane takes off to Milwaukee.

An hour later, Spencer takes a seat right next to you. "How's it going over here, roomie?" he says with a giggle. "It's going just fine, we definitely have a Dahmer super-fan" you say raising your eyebrows.

"We will find him, Hotch is having Garcia do some research now on certain websites. Anyways, what did you do last night?" he says putting the palm of his hand on his jaw. "Wish that you were there." you say giving him a side eye.

"Just wait till later, I'll make up for it." he says winking as he goes back to his seat.  A couple hours later, you arrived in Wisconsin. "Reid and Y/n, I want you to go to the first crime scene which was the shack up the road. I'll call you if we find anything." Hotch instructs. You and Spencer make way into the SUV as you are on your way to the crime scene.

You arrive at a shack that was surrounded by trees, definitely fit the Dahmer vibe. "Ready?" Spencer says leading the way. "I guess so" you say following him. You walk into the shack as it reeks of death, literally. "I'll check out the living room and kitchen, you take any extra rooms." you say to Spencer as he nods.

You start to examine the living room, this guy loved bones. You placed any bones you could find in an evidence bag, sealing them to show to forensics. The couch was ripped, tv had a shatter in it, glass from a wine bottle was all over the floor.

My goodness, this guy went down with a fight, huh? "Y/n" you hear from the distance. "Yeah?" you say back. "They said they haven't found the rest of the body parts, did you find anything?" Spencer says. "Not yet, only bones. I'll let you know." you say continuing to search. You then move onto the kitchen, which was full of different knives. You start to examine as you think of something.

The refrigerator. You close your eyes and take a deep breath, you open the fridge to see an arm and two legs. You gasp at the sight, this was truly disgusting. "Uhh, Spence. Come here please." you say nervously. You hear fast footsteps, he could feel the terror from your voice.

"Jesus Christ." he says looking at the fridge. You call Hotch to let him know what you found, he instructs you to meet back at the hotel, you had finished for the day. You and Spencer leave the scene. Moments later, you arrive at a beautiful hotel that was huge.

"Woah, look at this place." you say to Spence as he is taking the luggage's out of the trunk. "I know right, Rossi got us in here." he says. Well, that makes sense. You then meet with the team in the lobby.

"Good work today guys, we should have information on who and what those bones and body parts are tomorrow. For now, rest up and order room service, it's on me." Rossi says.

"Room 169? Mmm, interesting." Spencer says with a smirk as he gets the key. You shake your head as you enter the room. "You hungry?" he says getting comfortable. "A little, I guess." you say stripping down to a bra and underwear. "Hey dirty girl, we are going to eat first." he says coming closer to you.

"What? I cant relax in lingerie?" you say giggling. "Oh no, you can. I'm not complaining." he says grabbing your waist as he leans in for a kiss. You needed that after today's stress. "I'm going to order some fruit or something. Is that okay?" he says dialing room service.

"Get whatever you want baby" you say laying on the bed next to him. Moments later, there's a knock on the door. It was room service. Spence opens the door and gets the food he ordered. As you go to start eating, he stops you. "Wait, I have an idea. Trust me?" he says smirking. Here we go.

He runs over to his luggage and takes out a bag. It had a blindfold and nipple clamps inside. Again, what the hell? Anyway. He motions you to come over to him. "I'm going to put this over your eyes, so it's unexpected for what I'm going to do." he says wrapping the silk material around your eyes.

"Lay down flat for me, I'm going to place the clamps on you." he says with an excited tone. He starts to unclip your bra and slide off your panties. You were already wet from his touch that you missed last night.

As you're laying fully exposed, you feel a slight pinch on your breasts. It didn't hurt, it just felt uncomfortable. "It may feel weird at first, give it time. You'll like it" he says kissing your neck. You hear his footsteps to the right of you. You hear the sound of silverware.

"Open that pretty mouth for me" he says to you. He places a strawberry in your mouth as you take a bite. "Was it good?" he says chuckling. "Yes, it was" you say smiling. You were eager to see him, the darkness from the blindfold was mysterious.

You feel cold all of a sudden on your stomach. "I'm placing fruit on your stomach now, this is my meal" he says with a raspy voice. You were hoping that a puddle didn't form on the sheets already, you were too excited.

Moments later, you feel his tongue glide against your body, slowly eating the fruit slices off you. One by one, as they went lower down to your thighs. "You're so pretty" he says in a whisper.

You hear shaking as he stops eating. Suddenly, you feel whipped cream being placed on your thighs. As he began to eat the fruit off, the clamps had more pressure. He teased you by slightly leaving love bites on your thighs as he licked the whipped cream. His tongue glided into your folds as you let out a moan.

"Shhhh, be a good girl and listen to your master." he says going faster. You tried to keep your moans muffled as best as you could. He stopped licking and proceeded to tell you to open your mouth again. This time, he gave you a pineapple slice.

He began to enter a finger into you as your breaths got faster. You wanted to see him so bad. "I want t-to see" you blurt out as you're about to finish. "In a minute kitten" he says going faster.

"Oh my god, oh my god" you mutter to yourself as you finish. You let out a deep breath as your chest rises and falls. You feel his hands take off the blindfold as he starts to release your nipples from the clamps. "Did you like the new stuff?" he says smiling. "Surprisingly yes, I liked the pressure of the clamps. The blindfold was nice until I wanted to see your face, 8/10 for the blindfold." you say.

He laughs as he gets on top of you. His chain was dangling over your face as he started to kiss you. Your hands roamed his body. You stop kissing him as you grab his face. "Can I try something?" you say panting. "Sure, go ahead" he says with a grin.

You get off of him as you reposition yourself. You had never rode Spencer before, you wanted to see if you could do it. "Put the blindfold on" you say biting your lip. "Anything you say" he says putting it on. He enters you as you start to go slow.

His breaths started to get heavy as you picked up the pace. "You feel so good" you whisper as your eyes roll to the back of your head. "I want to see you riding me" he says panting.

"No no, in a minute kitten" you teasingly say back. Tonight was truly full of many experiences. After riding him, you both finish at the same time. "Holy shit, I love you" he says passionately kissing you. Your heart bursts as you hear those words.