Our Secret

Your jaw drops. You would've never thought in a million years that Spencer Reid would be sexually active. "You partake in it? How often do you do this?" You ask in shock. "I've been doing it for about 8 months now? Not too long, still new to some things. I usually do this every month maybe? It depends who my partner will be, if I have a partner who is constantly ready for me, then I only attend to that partner." He says pulling into the parking lot of your apartment complex.

"Oh, so you're loyal to that one person?" You say getting out of the car. "You bet I am." He says following you up the your front door. As you unlock your door, you quickly change the subject because you feel a bit uncomfortable. "Okay anyways, you can put your stuff down wherever you'd like. I'll order us some dinner. In the meantime, I am going to shower."

You say making your way into your room. "Where would you like me to stay?" He says taking his shoes off. "For the meantime, you can stay in my bed, I won't take long. By the time I am finished, the food will probably be at the doorstep" You say walking into your bathroom. As you close the door, your jaw drops again.

You cannot believe that Spencer is freaky. There is absolutely no way, you say to yourself. You turn on the shower and begin to start washing yourself. About 3 minutes later, you hear your phone buzz, you got a notification. You go to pull the curtain to grab your phone but you realize your phone is on your bed. Oh shoot. You continue to wash yourself as you hear Spencer mumbling to himself.

Morgan: JJ told me what happen today, you almost lost your boy toy! That's why you were so upset. Princess, you won't lose him. By the way, how is it going with him at your house? Anything freaky.

He finishes saying. He lets out a small giggle. You freeze. I don't think he knows that the bathroom walls aren't as thick, you heard him perfectly. That had to be Morgan who texted. Why did Spencer read my text? Oh my god, oh my god. Spencer probably knows that you like him now. As you are about to finish up, you get out of the shower and start to dry off.

Spencer opens the door and you immediately cover yourself. "Spencer! I'm naked" You say as you frantically try to cover yourself. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I thought you heard me knock." He says closing the door. You know damn well he did not knock. After quickly putting on your baggy clothes, you open the door.

As you open it, you can tell he has a smirk on his face. "Alright, you can hop in now." You say wrapping your hair up in a towel. "Okay, food should be here in 5 minutes, I will be out by then. By the way, I think you got a text" He says closing the door as he giggles. You're still in shock about everything that just happened in the past 20 minutes. You run to your phone and see that Spencer replied for you. Oh, so you think this is a game Spence? Alright.

As you see your text, you start to smile but begin to feel embarrassed. You begin to read.

Y/N: Hey. Yeah, I was super scared for him. I know I won't lose him, things are going great! Nothing freaky, yet.

You choke on your own spit. What did he mean by nothing freaky YET? You start to put on lotion and comb your hair to finish up for the night. You're getting butterflies as you think about the text. You hear a knock at your door. You get up and pick up the food from the doorstep. "Spence, food is here." You say loudly as you are in the living room. No response.

You think to yourself what could you possibly do to get back at him. You make way back to your room and you hear the water turn off. You decide to get bold for a moment. You open the bathroom door as he is drying off. "Y/n!" He shouts as you open the door. "Oh sorry, didn't you hear me knock?" You say with a small smirk on your face as you close the door.

You can hear Spence laughing and sighing as you make your way to get the food set up. You had bought some takeout, one of Spencer's favorites. You place the food on the table waiting for Spence to finish getting dressed. Here comes a comfy Spencer Reid, ready to eat. Pajama pants with a shirt that said "Las Vegas, we love you". "Sorry for walking in on you, I didn't see anything..sadly" He mutters quietly to himself. You didn't see anything either, only his sexy muscular arms and part of his V line.

"No worries, sorry about walking in on you too." You say sipping your water. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He says opening the box of rice. "Anything you want to talk about." You say mid chew. "I actually have a question for you, might be straight forward though." He says looking up at you. "Go for it, anything." You say back. "How is your love life? Anything going on." He says pursing his lips trying not to smile. "Um, not much at the moment." You say. That was SUCH a lie.

"How about your sex life?" He says biting his lip and looking down. You stop and stare at him. He had a seductive gleam in his eyes, it turned you on. "I haven't had sex in about 4 months, maybe?" That's when my last relationship ended, he was a jerk. Plus, he couldn't make me finish anyway." You say shrugging your shoulders letting out a giggle. You tried to act casual about it, since he was being straightforward.

"Interesting, very interesting. Of course you know mine, to be honest I haven't had sex in almost 2 months." He says clearing his throat. You started to blush, you felt immediately flustered. You decide to make yet, another bold move. "How do I get started with BDSM?" You say.

Oh my god, did you actually just say that? "Woah y/n, if you really want to know, you have to find somebody who has the same interests as you. You also have to trust them before committing." He says as his nose twitched. You thought for a moment, but obviously you didn't think hard enough about what you were going to say. "Would you be interested in doing that sort of thing with me?" You instantly cover your mouth.

"Spence, I'm so sor-" He interrupts you before you can finish. "No, no need to be sorry. You're an anxious girl, I get it. If you want me to help you explore, then I will. Under one condition though. Really think about this, don't just give in. BDSM is extremely different than normal sex. Also, this is our secret."

He says putting his hand on yours. "Okay. I will think about it more and let you know when I am ready." You say as you try to hide a smile, you couldn't hide it. After a couple minutes, you both finish dinner.

"Where would you like me to sleep, on the couch?" He says yawning. "You can sleep with me in my bed, if you would like. I don't mind." You say touching your shirt again. That was the worst habit you had, especially when Spencer knew you did that when you were anxious or nervous. He walks over to you and grabs your hand off your shirt.

"We have to stop this habit, you hear me?" He says in a low whispered voice. Holy, that was hot. "I hear you." You say taking a deep breath. "If you don't mind then, I will sleep in the bed with you." He says smiling. You both make your way into your bedroom. You turn off the lights and lay down.

"Goodnight Spence." You say to him as he lays next to you. "Goodnight y/n." He says back in a raspy tone. After a moment of silence, you hear him clear his throat. "Y/n?." He says. "Yes, Spencer?" You say back. "Thank you for caring about me today. I'd never leave you, I promise. I don't want you to be worried about me." He says to you. "Of course. I will always be worried about you. I want you safe." You say back to him.

You feel Spencer tap your shoulder. "Come here." He says motioning you towards him. You lean in and he starts to cuddle you. You start to cry a little, he begins to wipe your tears. "I'm with you. I'm safe y/n, lets get some rest huh?" He says with a comforting tone as he is holding you. "Okay." You manage to say back. The two of you fall asleep in each others arms.