Break The Rules

You enter his place as the smell of lavender roams all around. He guides you to the living room and you place your bag down on the table. "Hey, can I shower first and change out of this?" you say pointing to your costume. "Of course. You can go in the shower in my room." He says back. "Alright, thanks" you say grabbing your things and making way into his bedroom.

You shut the bathroom door and start to undress. Spencer's place was fairly new to you, so it was interesting looking around and seeing the environment he lives in. You turn on the shower and start to wash yourself, as you hear a knock on the door. Wow, he actually knocked this time. How surprising.

"Yes?" you say opening the shower curtain just enough so that he could hear you. "Can I come in?" He says. You think for a moment in confusion, but you allow him in anyway. Maybe he forgot something in the bathroom.

"What's up?" you say peaking your head out of the curtain. "You know, I need a shower too. Plus, tonight is going to be very busy. Mind if I join you?" He says unbuttoning his shirt.

You had never seen Spencer naked before, so of course you said yes. "You're already undressing and I haven't even said anything." You say laughing. "I'll take that as a yes." He says smirking. His confidence was so sexy that it made you excited.

Moments later, he steps in the shower behind you as he places his hands on your hips. He places his head on your shoulder, you could feel his member against your lower back as he leaned in closer. "Now y/n, you've been a good girl lately. You've followed all my rules, for that, you deserve a reward." He says softly in your ear.

You could feel yourself getting turned on more and more as you felt his body against you. "Then reward me" you say confidently as you turn around, staring into his sparkling eyes. "Don't have to tell me twice" He says as he picks you up.

You did not expect what was about to go down. His hands gripping your thighs as he kisses your neck, leaving hickeys. Your mind is racing with the thought of what he could do to you. "I want you inside me, doctor" you whine out as you become impatient. "I was going to wait until later but since you've been so good.." He says placing you down as he bends you over.

He begins to thrust into you slowly as you let out a loud moan. Why was it so big? The warm water trickled down your back as Spencer gripped your hips, pulling you into him faster and faster. "Fuck y/n.. oh my god" you hear Spencer say quietly to himself, out of breath.

"I'm about to cu-cum" You say finishing, as you put your hand on the shower handle. "Oh my god" you moan out as Spencer releases himself from you. He began to smirk as he pulled you over to him, hugging you from behind. "You felt so good y/n" He whispers in your ear slightly grabbing your throat. "We aren't done yet, I have a surprise" he says as he takes his hand off your throat.

You're still in shock about what just happened. Hearing him ramble random words as he was panting was so enjoyable for you. "I guess we should wash off, right?" You say grabbing a loofah and applying soap on it. "Yeah, we should." He says still out of breath.

You began to wash him as he washed you. He was so gentle with you, almost loving. Moments later, you both get out and dried off as you changed together. You put on a baggy tee with some laced underwear. You put a spray of perfume on as you tied your hair up in a messy bun.

Spencer put on a tank top with boxers. You noticed he walked to the kitchen so moments later, you follow him. You enter the kitchen as you see blankets everywhere with candles lit on the table. The lights are dim and Netflix is on in the background. There was bowls full of different kinds of candy. He must've done this as you were in the shower, before he came in of course.

Spencer turns around and sees you and starts to smile. "Since it's Halloween, I thought we could have some candy too." He says in a shy manner. Ugh, he's so cute. "Spence, I love it." You say going over to him, holding him in your arms. "You can pick whatever movie you want." He says sitting down on the couch.

You sit down next to him and you pick the movie "The Conjuring". You begin to watch the movie as you and Spencer are eating varieties of candy. Tonight was so magical. As you're eating a Hershey bar, you feel Spencer put his arm around you. You had your eyes on the TV, but you knew he had his eyes on you.

You began to feel tension, so you turned to look at him. "What? Aren't you supposed to be watching the movie?" You teasingly say. He starts to blush and shakes his head. "Come here" he says taking the blanket off of him, he patted his lap. You go on top of him as he stares into your eyes. "So beautiful" he says quietly. Your heart immediately skips a beat as he maintains eye contact.

He cups his hands on your face and he pulls you in. He kissed you. You began to go along with it, feeling his soft lips that tasted of the sour skittles he had been eating. You remembered one of the rules was no kissing on the lips. You immediately pull away as he looks at you in shock.

"Spencer, you said one of the rules was no kissing. What happened?" You say confused. "Forget that rule, now shhh and come here" he says grabbing your face as he goes back to kissing you. Spencer had told you before that you couldn't kiss him because kissing led to catching feelings.

Was this Spencer's way of saying he had caught feelings for you? After kissing for over 30 minutes, you stop and you lay your head on his shoulder. The smell of his cologne and the fabric of his shirt comforted you. It felt like home.

You let out a sigh as you closed your eyes. "What's wrong, pretty girl?" he says adjusting you so that you would look at him. "Nothing, I just love spending time with you. I know it's going to end." You say as you drop your head back down on his shoulder. You started to feel upset. You didn't like him anymore, you LOVED him.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me y/n. This isn't going to end, okay? I'm always here." He says kissing the side of your head. You look back at him with puppy dog eyes. "You sure?" You say. "I'm sure" he says giving you one last kiss on the lips. "How about we head off to bed? We can cuddle" he said so innocently.

"Alright, we can" you say smiling as you both make your way over to his room. You get on his bed as he gets on right after you. You get snuggled up as he turns to face you.

"Thank you for being with me" he says pulling you towards him to cuddle. "Of course, I always want to be with you" you say getting comfortable in his arms. He places a blanket on you and kisses your head. "Goodnight y/n" he says. "Goodnight spence" you say back. Ugh, what I would do to stay like this forever.