Twins

Saturday morning, Halloween day. You wake up around 12:30 from a night of pure happiness. Since you have plans later today, you decide to go to the store to pick up some things. You get dressed and make your way to your local grocery store.

You had to buy a bag of candy for Jack and Henry. You go inside the store, straight to the candy aisle. As you're searching through bags of candy, you decide to call Hotch. "Hey Hotch, Im at the store buying candy for Jack and Henry, do you know what Jacks favorite candy is?" You say as your eyes search up and down the shelf.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure his favorite is anything chocolate. I would say chocolate bars." He says. "Alright, perfect. I will see you later." You say hanging up the phone. You pick up a bag of Hershey's and place it into your cart.

You call JJ next. "Hey JJ, what is Henry's favorite candy?" You say. "He likes gummy bears a lot, why do you ask?" She says confused. "I'm at the store buying candy for the kids. I'm stopping by later with Hotch to give Henry a treat." You say with a slight giggle.

"Aw y/n thank you, I will see you later." She says. "Anytime, see you." You say hanging up. You purchase the candy and make your way back home.

Once you arrive back home, you start to get your bag ready for Spencer's house later tonight. You pack your favorite bra and underwear set, along with some pajamas and products that you use in the shower. Before you know it, it is 4:30. You start to get ready for trick or treating with Jack.

You put on your costume as you apply light makeup. You add some finishing touches to your hair. You finish it off with some hairspray and you take a look at the finished product. You had to admit, this costume was adorable.

You grab your to go bag and the candy as you make your way out of your apartment. You are now on the way to Hotch's house. 10 minutes later, you arrive. You knock on the door as you hold a bag full of chocolate.

The door opens and Hotch immediately starts to smile. "Y/n, he is gonna love this! You look great." He says as he gives you a hug, allowing you inside. "I hope so, I have this for him. Where is he?" You say looking around. "I'll go get him." He says going up the stairs.

You begin to feel warm inside as you saw how thankful Hotch was. You loved seeing Hotch happy, especially after what happened. Moments later, you hear quick footsteps coming from the stairs. "Y/n!" Jack says running up to you. "Hi buddy! We're twins." You say giving him a big smile.

"I got something for you." You say giving him the bag of chocolate. "My favorite! Thank you." He says giving you a big hug. "Shall we get you some more candy?" Hotch says laughing. "Yes daddy." Jack says grabbing his bucket.

You all make way onto the sidewalk as you're on your way to JJ's house. She lives fairly close to Hotch, which was essential. On the way there, Jack stops and goes to his first house. Your face lights up as you hear Jack proudly say "trick or treat."

You smile as you see Jack getting excited. Moments later, you arrive at JJ's place. As you're walking to the front door, you notice Spencer's car is here. You start to get nervous as Hotch knocks on the door.

Will opens the door and greets everyone. "It's nice to meet you Will, Im Agent y/l/n." You say shaking his hand. "I've heard great things about you, Henry was so happy when he got the candy. Thank you so much by the way." Will says gratefully.

"Speaking of candy, I got him some more." You say laughing. You all make your way inside as you see JJ. "Y/n, you are killing it with the costumes. It's so nice to see you." She says greeting you with a hug and kiss. "I try, I have a little something for Henry." You say discreetly pointing to the candy.

"Henry and Henry number 2, come in the living room please." JJ shouts. Henry number 2, what? You see Henry and Spencer making way into the living room. You look at Henry's costume and immediately, your jaw drops. "No way, you look so handsome Henry!" You say kneeling down to his height.

"Henry wanted to be his favorite profiler this year, so he chose Einstein over here." JJ says giggling. You look up at Spence and give him a smile. The fact that Henry dressed up as Spencer made your heart melt. "I have another little gift for you, I think you'll like it." You say giving him the gummy bears. Henry gasps as he sees the candy. He gives you a hug as he says, "Thank you y/n." "You're very welcome honey." You say getting up from the floor.

JJ and Hotch start to have a conversation as Henry and Jack start to play. You walk over to Spencer who was on the couch. "I did not expect this at all, but I love it." You say to Spencer. "Yeah, I was flattered when JJ told me. Now I know why you have to change at my place." He says. He looks at you up and down and then starts to smirk. "What? What was that for?" You say confused.

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful. Also, it was very sweet of you to match with Jack." He says putting his arm around you. "I love him, what can I say." You say as you glance at the kids. "Oh by the way, I packed my bag. I can make my way over there after I finish with Hotch." You say.

"I can take you back to my place after you finish, it's no big deal. Plus, I'm going to be here until Henry gets sleepy." Spencer says. "Alrighty, sounds good. Hey, Ill see you in a bit I'm going to take Jack around the neighborhood." You say as you get up from the couch.

As you're about to go, he grabs your hand and stops you. "Be careful alright?" He says staring into your eyes. You smile and nod your head as you make your way out with Jack. He goes trick or treating for another 35 minutes as Hotch says it's time to go back home. All that is on your mind is how Spencer told you to be careful. You loved how cautious he always was with you.

You say your goodbyes to Jack and Hotch as you see Spencer in the distance. You walk over to him as you're holding your bag. "You ready?" You say slightly biting your lip. "Yes, after you." He says opening his car door for you.

You start to get nervous yet excited, you didn't know what to expect for tonight. He starts to drive to his place as he places his hand on your thigh. You instantly start to get turned on as he gently moves his hand up and down.

He would glance at you every now and then and just smile, which made you get butterflies. "I've said this a million times already, but y/n you're so beautiful. You look stunning in anything." He says making eye contact with you.

You start to blush as you hear him compliment you. "Thank you Spence, you know, you're very handsome. I don't know if I say that a lot, but you are. I love your smile, your beautiful eyes, the way you care for everybody." You say placing your hand on his that was on your thigh.

You loved to watch him drive. He was so perfect to you, every moment you spent with him was unforgettable. You notice he starts to get shy as he begins to talk. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." He says smiling as he pulls into the parking lot of his place.

You smile back as you begin to get out of the car with your belongings. This was going to be a long, eventful night.