Chapter 9

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jennifer

The day is bright with a little chilly wind. I reached college at 10 and waited for Kathy and Monica to come. I'm planning to wear the sunglasses today to avoid eye contact with that jerk. Hiten? No, Mr. Reynolds? Hell yes! I don't wanna look at him, after what he did to me.

I just want to avoid him with all the power I have invested in my patience. I don't want to be a part of his stupid game, so technically if I avoid him, then it will be in the best interest of mine.

I looked around and saw the last person I wanted to see on a pleasant morning, walking with so much aura like the whole world revolves around him. I'm pretty sure with the gorgeous looks he got, girls must always be in line waiting for him to get his autograph, photos and what not (eww). But why am I thinking about him? Oops, what about ignoring him all day? I hurriedly rushed into the hallway and got in the nearest washroom that I saw. Phew, safe.

Monica and Kathy reached the college like 5 minutes before the class, "It's time for the class." Kathy said and I quickly took out my sunglasses from my bag and wore them.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses today?" Monica asked casually.

"Actually Mr. Reyno—" Kathy cut me off with a squeal. What is up with them for always cutting me off when it comes to Mr. Reynolds. Will they ever let me complete?

"I GET IT!!!" Kathy said excitedly.

"What?" I asked her, already knowing whatever is gonna come out of her mouth is null and void in every possible way. I picked up the coca-cola can from the table to drink it off.

"These are X-Ray glasses." Kathy said, pointing towards my normal sunglasses which I actually got on sale and it made me choke on my drink. Like seriously??

"Woah, I wanna try these too." Monica said, extending her hand in order to take off my glasses so I instinctively backed away.

"You guys are going insane from the day that jerk has entered our lives with his deceptive looks." I said

"What can we say, your parents have the number one, practically a gigantic technological company." Monica said with a shrug.

"And there are many developments in your company that didn't even make its way to the market as Lawrence saved the best for themselves." Kathy added.

"Oh my goodness, so how in the world did you come to the conclusion that I'll wear X-Ray glasses for that jerk." I said giving pointed looks to both of them.

"Whatever you say sweetie but deep deep deep down, you are not even angry with him." Kathy said mischievously.

"Plus Kathy don't forget, he's hot and no one can hate a guy who is that hot. I mean, wow hot, nope like delicious ho—" Monica said and Kathy cut her off by saying, "Stop it Monica, look, he's reserved for Jennifer so you better back off." I'm done, I can't listen to them anymore because if I do then I'm definitely gonna go crazy.

"Let's get going to your favorite professor's class." I said, hoping they would stop their rambling.

In the entire class, either he was mouthing me something when nobody's watching which I highly doubt or gave me weird looks. After all, I wore sunglasses because of him. After what feels like eternity, the class finally ended. People started to walk out and only a few were left when he stopped me.

"CR, give me the attendance in my office." He said after taking his belongings and practically running but I was quick to block his way. He looked at me confused for a moment, then he noticed that I had extended my hand with a paper on which today's attendance was very neatly written.