Chapter 7

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jennifer

"I can't believe we are here. No I can't believe we are here buying 'a thank you gift' for that idiot. I'm telling you, this is a bad idea." Kathy and I are in a gift shop for buying something as a thank you present for Hiten. Afterall, he helped me yesterday and I can't just sit peacefully knowing I didn't do anything to return the favor.

"For the first time in history, he helped me." I replied simply.

"Nothing is needed."

"Nope, it's not the way I return favors."

"Mark my words, it's only gonna make him more obsessed with you. Are you even listening?" She said frustrated

"Okay, so tell me what should I do?" I said putting my hands up in the air.

"Just return his hairdryer and throw his damn crappy snail slippers on his face. That's it." She said angrily. I guess I should have come with Monica but again if I would have been with her then I'm pretty sure that we must have bought the entire store. Not a good idea at all. Right?

"Pretty please." I said with the best big puppy eyes face.

"Ohh please stop that." She said covering her eyes a little but I'm determined to change her mind.

"Fine! I will help you." She finally gave up. Phew.

"You are the best. Now let's check out that corner." I told her pointing towards the corner with video games and all that boys stuff. My phone started to ring, I checked the caller id and it was Audrey.

"Kathy, can you buy any random present, I need to take this call." She nodded. "Here" I gave her my card and exited the store to pick up the call.

"Hey, Audrey." I said happily. She's my cousin who lives two blocks away from my apartment and we love to hang out whenever we both have time.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID!!" She said screaming at the top of her lungs. First of all, I pulled the phone a little away from my ear and decreased the call volume. Well I have no idea what is she talking about?

"What??"

"You have to see this." She quickly video called me. I answered it but I can only see the unfamiliar ceiling.

"Where are you Audrey? Are you okay? What have you done? You need my help? Just tell me the address, I'll be there." I said with panic clear in my voice. Where the hell is she?

"Calm down girl. Now see!!" She came in front of the camera and god she got her hair colored red.

"OMG Audrey..... I can't believe you finally did this!!!! YOU LOOK SO GOOD. I mean WOW. But don't you dare make me freak out again!" I told her as this colour actually suits her.

 But don't you dare make me freak out again!" I told her as this colour actually suits her