Chapter 6

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jennifer

My morning was amazing until the moment I stepped out of the book store and started to walk towards the college, which is like 10 minutes away, it started to rain. Now talk about all the good luck I got in this life. I started to run towards the shed but it was of no use as I already got drenched. I saw a car stopped in front of me but out of instinct, I ignored it. The window got down revealing the handsome man aka Mr. Reynolds smiling devilishly.

"Need help?" He asked amusingly, while I tried to cover my head with my bag which is in fact waterproof.

"Yeah I do but not from you." I replied, bending down a little to come to an eye level with him.

"Oh in that case, I need to leave. And before that this is for you." He handed me a paper and took off.

Out of curiosity, I opened the paper to find some random phone number and address of an unknown place. Is he trying to learn my tricks? I quickly put the address on the google maps, and turns out it's the address of a zoo. What does he think of himself? The nerve of this man, truly he's a devil. Huh.

I quickly booked an uber. When it arrived, I got settled and it took me 5 minutes to reach college. I got out of the car but I still need to walk in the heavy rain again because the building is a little bit away from the main entrance. How bad my day can get?

I straight away went to the washroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit. If my parents had seen me like this, I would have been dead by now. Thank god I keep extra clothes with me always, it's the only habit I got from my mother. I changed into a black dress.

 I changed into a black dress

I dialed Monica's number, she didn't pick it. So I texted her instead.

Me: Where are you? -9:24 am

I took the handkerchief out of my bag and started to dry my hair. My phone started to ring, it must be Monica. So I quickly picked it up without checking the caller id.

"Monica, can you bring the hair dryer and sandals with you? It's been raining heavily and I got completely drenched." I said in one go.

"Calm down Jennifer, it's me." Oh shit. I checked the caller id and it was indeed Hiten. How stupid. Could this day be any worse than this?

"Oh" I don't know what to say now. So the best option I could find was to hang up. But before I could hang up, I heard him talking to someone. Maybe I should wait. And he must have called me for a reason. Ohhh yeah a reason, my foot, he just wants me to be his girlfriend or whatever. My conscience told me.

"Where are you right now?" He asked.

Before I could stop myself, the words left my mouth, "Washroom?" I facepalmed myself. How stupid!!