Chapter 1

Welcome to my new story!!! I'm so excited to get into this one. First things first, thank you for checking out this fic. I hope that you enjoy this journey with me. This story is something that I worked on a while back now when I was binge watching Supernatural in preparation for the final episodes. I love the show and it just made sense to mix that with one of my favorite groups. I mentioned this on my message board a week or two ago that there are going to be features from other Kpop groups, so please look forward to those. Now, I want to put out a few disclaimers about this story and just some basic stuff I want you to know. So, I started working on this story when Woojin was still a part of SKZ. At the time, there was a lot going on so I had changed his character to a different idol. Now that it has been some time and things have cleared up, I have made the decision to just leave the character as who it is now. I won't be going back and changing it to Woojin. This has NOTHING to do with my opinion of Woojin as a performer or a person. Please do not make this an issue regardless of how you feel about it. I didn't have to address this but I wanted to be open and honest with all of my readers in case there is a point somewhere that I messed up the names or something similar. I still hope that you can still enjoy this story knowing this fact. Also, there will be violence, blood, injuries, etc mentioned in this fic. So please be wary of that. This is your TRIGGER WARNING. I will do my best to provide them as I post more. Anyway, this is probably the longest author's note I have ever written. I won't say anymore and let you get into chapter 1 of Wayward Kids!!!!

Then: Seoul

Wonpil grimaces as he glances over his shoulder. He grips onto his gun and fires it behind him even if it's a rather useless and futile attempt. He huffs when his gun makes a clicking sound, knowing that he's run out of rounds. He tosses his weapon to the floor before starting to run. He weaves in and out of the trees, hoping that his erratic movement will shake the person tailing him. He comes to a stop in front of a large lake and curses, his eyes darting back and forth. He breathes heavily and a streak of sweat trails down his cheek. "Really? Running? You had to know that there was no getting away from me," A voice says.

"Doesn't hurt to try," Wonpil says with a forced smile.

"I'll make this quick," The voice states.

Wonpil lets out a breath of air between gritted teeth, "Thanks..." With that said, there's a bright flash of light and the spot where the young man once stood is now empty.

──────●◎●──────

Now: Australia

"Chris!!!" Felix shouts as he is slammed onto the ground by a vampire. His eyes widen as he quickly moves his head to the side as the vamp starts to try to have a go at his neck. He looks around for his machete which is currently lying on the floor by the wall, having fallen out of his hand when he was knocked off his feet. "Close your mouth!" Chan exclaims. Felix heeds his cousin's warning as the young hunter comes up behind the vampire and slices its head right off. The vampire's head falls to the ground and his body accompanies it with a loud thud. Felix sighs and scrunches up his nose when he sees the blood splattered over his shirt. "This is why I can't have nice things," Felix huffs, having just bought the shirt earlier today.

"I told you that wearing it would be a bad idea," Chan says with a smile, offering his hand to Felix. The young man takes it and grunts as he gets back onto his feet. He looks around at the other dead bodies around them and shakes his head, "In my defense, I wasn't planning on taking on a vamp's nest today."

"Yeah, well, remember what grandpa always said," Chan state, wiping his machete against one of the dead vamp's shirts.

"A hunter doesn't plan on fighting monsters, but they do cause no one else will," Felix sighs.