Chapter Eighteen

"Are you excited for the game today?" 

"Mmmmmm," Angelina grunted, "ouch!" She yelped at the sudden pain in her right shin as Marie smirked and pulled a mug and pot of coffee toward her. "Bloody hell, Marie."

"Quidditch game today, you can't be tired while we cheer," Marie grinned excitedly. 

With a roll of her eyes, Angelina pulled her own cup of coffee toward herself, "you're going to cheer for Slytherin?" 

Marie shrugged, "I'll cheer for whoever is in the lead." 

"That's one way of looking at sports," Angelina laughed, reaching on the bench beside her to find it empty, "I left my scarf in the Common Room, save me a spot in the stands?" 

"I can go--"

"Go get us good seats, I'd hate to hear that become a point of complaint," Angelina laughed as Marie stuck out her tounge. 

Angelina walked off, leaving the pink haired Hufflepuff alone at the Slytherin table. Which thankfully wasn't that uncommon anymore, many of the Slytherins left Marie alone and didn't pay her a second glance. 

As Marie sipped her coffee slowly, she listened to the buzz of the room and the shouts of bets on today's match, Marie rolled her eyes as she sat there, listening to the conversations around her. 

"Well isn't this strange, where's your shadow, Hufflepuff?" 

Marie put her cup down in front of her, her smile replaced with a blank expression, "it's Marie, and Angelina went back to the Common Room for her scarf," she responded. 

"No need to be so cold," the Slytherin snorted. Marie smirked a little at the slendor boy, "I'm theo by the way." 

"Nice to meet you," Marie smiled, glancing down at her watch for the time. 

"Are you heading down to the stands now?" Theo questioned thoughtfully, Marie raised a skeptical eyebrow and shrugged. 

"Not a bad idea to get a nice comfy seat," Marie shrugged. 

Theo gave an appreciative nod, "enjoy the game.....Hufflepuff," he got up with a smile before taking a seat down the bench. 

Marie snorted slightly as she downed the rest of her coffee and jumped to her feet, heading to the stands. When Marie reached the grounds she stopped short when she saw the platinum blonde hair walking between two girls coming her way. Her face scrunched into a horrible scowl as she glared daggers at the blonde boy, but as they walked closer, she felt her anger diminish slightly when she noticed the looks on the girls' faces: uncomfortable. With a smirk, Marie headed to the stands, not giving anymore thoughts to Draco and the two uncomfortable looking girls he had with him. 

When Angelina appeared she looked disgruntled, Marie frowned at her friend as she made her way through the throng of students to take her seat. 

"What--"

"Malfoy! I tell him I fancy him, he hugs me and mentions that he fancies me too and guess what?! He's ditching the game to be with two....bimbos!" Angelina ranted, tossing her hands in the air as she finished shouting. 

Marie put an arm around Angelina and frowned, "they didn't look particularly happy, you know? So obviously it's nothing." 

Angelina gave an appaled expression to which Marie waved her off, "what I mean is that....it's nothing!" 

Angelina only glared at the ground while folding her arms in front of her, Marie squeezed her shoulder slightly as her friend continued to drown in self pity. "What happened to giving up on him anyway?"