Chapter Three

"HE ALWAYS LET'S THE QUAFFLE IN. WEASLEY WILL MAKE SURE WE WIN--" 

The entire Slytherin section errupted in song as the match between Slytherin and Gryffindor was under way, Angelina sat next to her sister who was shouting the words at the top of her lungs. As Draco Malfoy stopped his broom before the students, pretending to orcrestrate the group through the rest of the lyrics. 

 "THAT'S WHY SLYTHERINS ALL SING. WEASLEY IS OUR KING!" 

Angelina shouted along with the rest of the students, grinning as the quaffle went through an unguarded hoop on the Gryffindor side. She watched as the Gryffindor students visibly gave a disgruntled motion, shaking their heads just behind Draco as he hovered over the crowd with a proud smirk. 

He look gorgeous, a voice in her mind whispered which caused her face to heat up uncontrollably. 

The thought didn't last much longer in her mind as Harry Potter began to move quickly, clearly having spotted the snitch off in the distance, Draco Malfoy was quick on his tail. But it was too late, Harry Potter caught the snitch with ease, Gryffindor won the game. 

"At least we got several goals in," Angelina whispered to no one in particular as she descended the stands with the rest of the crowd, only stopping in her tracks when she noticed the soon to be fight occurring on the pitch. 

Angelina hurried through the crowd, heading to the small group that had formed until she was out of breath and glaring at one of the Weasley twins and Harry Potter himself. 

"I was really hoping that I could add a verse about your mother--" 

"How dare you!" One of the Weasleys roared, his face was as red as his hair, all Draco did was smirk. 

"Get out of here Slytherin, this doesn't concern you," Potter snapped at Angelina, fire was in his eyes as they stared each other down. 

"You won the game, now get out of here," Angelina threatened, her wand pointed between Harry's eyes. 

"I can handle this, Ange, go back to the common room," Draco whispered in her ear, making Angelina's hair stand on the back of her neck. "Didn't think my lyrics were that funny, did you?"

Draco placed a hand on Angelina's arm, stepping in front of her as he looked at the Weasleys who were being restrained by fellow teammates. "I was really hoping to add more, took hours to write it all up but I just couldn't ryhm--oof!" 

Angelina let out a small yelp as a fist collided with Draco's jaw, sending him staggering back, "get out of here now, Angelina," Draco urged over his shoulder, his expression looked almost worried as his gaze was locked on Angelina who nodded once before backing away and hurrying off. 

****

"I figured you would be waiting for me." 

Angelina looked up from her book as Draco swaggered through the door and down the steps toward her, "I wasn't tired," truth be told her roommates had locked her out of the room. With her wand still inside it. 

"Don't worry, nothing happened to me," Draco smirked as he adjusted his tie, Angelina couldn't help but notice a smudge of pink on his shirt collar. 

"Everyone was talking about the song, how fun it was and how we should've won," she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she rambled on. 

Draco nodded, "see you in the morning," he gave a small smile before walking off. 

Angelina sighed slightly, sitting back down with her book as the portrait hole opened again, she looked up to see her sister walking through the portrait hole adjusting her hair and skirt as she walked toward the stairs. Maybe she would've done better in Ravenclaw with her incredible skills of observation, it couldn't have been coincidence that Pansy would walk in five minutes after Draco looking as if she'd just come from a broom closet. As Angelina sat there, she silently wished that someone else would walk through that door. 

But after an hour of holding her breath, her heart plummeted into her stomach. And her hopes of finally telling Draco how she felt slowly burned down to nothing. 

****

"Ange!" 

"Ange!" 

Angelina lifted her gaze from the plate of untouched eggs and toast before her, Pansy was looking at her with an irritated look as she sat beside Draco. A little too close for Angelina's liking. 

"Would you eat something?" Pansy snapped. 

"I'm not hungry," Angelina shrugged slightly, it was the truth at least. 

Pansy rolled her eyes slightly, Draco looking thoughtful before quickly regarding her with indifference. The same look that through the past four years she'd known him for, she didn't give a second thought to, but now her heart seemed to plummet as she returned her gaze to her food. Her thoughts running a million miles a minute. 

Of course he'd go for Pansy. You wasted your time. But she knew you fancied Draco! Of course he'd go for the prettier sister. 

"Are you trailing Potter today, Ange?" Draco asked.

"No, I'm trailing that Ravenclaw....Luna? And Ginny Weasley," Angelina said with a shake of her head. 

"Make sure to report anything you see," Draco nodded. 

"Will you eat something before your classes start? You're going to pass out in class if you don't eat now," Pansy said, a bit forcefully. 

"I'm fine, Pansy," Angelina shook her head.

"If you ever want to lose weight, this isn't how its done," Pansy muttered. 

Angelina's cheeks felt hot as she got to her feet, "see you later," she muttered before hurrying away, trying to wipe her eyes as she left and block out the voice that told her that her older sister was right. 

 ******

Sorry for it being short. I just wanted to get a new chapter out so I can announce the cover contest winner!! 

I got a lot of awesome submissions, but I'm really happy to present the winner!! Made by idamariekaas herself! :)